simple free energy device

  • Zoltan Bihari
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hi,

      Described in US patent application: 20010032905 by Peter Grandics, CA.
      ( www.uspto.gov/patft , then publication number search... )

      It is a simple aether vortex generator, powered by static magnetic and
      electrostatic fields. Just a spaced, bare wire coil on an alu cone.
      If anyone wants free energy on the best and simplest way, here it is:-)))
      Because only static fields needed to build the dinamic vortex, very low
      ( few watts ) input but if built correctly, very high output high
      frequency power can be obtained. Forget all the complicated ways, the
      simplest and cheapest is the closest to the nature and the aether itself.

      Warning: the coil must be conical, very high diameter bare copper wire or
      tube, and spaced, and can`t touch the cone, use wood rods to fix it on the
      cone. More voltage on the static field, more capatity of the cone and
      highest magnetic field strength = more output power. ( Many kW-s.)

      The working principle: In all circuits the aether vortex flow moves the
      electrons. If a vortex can build with very small power, free energy can
      be induced in a coil. We can build a vortex by static magnetic, and
      static, but variable field strength electric field in 90 degree. ( the
      alu cone or pyramid just to make the field strength differential from
      the base to the tip. Simple.

      Don Smith do the same in his gaseous tube device, but he is builds the
      vortex in the tube, by HF electric field. Note: he is using bare and
      spaced copper wire output coil ! ( because the aether waves can be
      collected this way best. the insulation would be short-ciruit the waves)
      Beyond the collector you can use normal insulated wire, because than the
      power is in the wires. Bye:
      Zoltan
    • king raja
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
        Hi Zoltan,
        I appreciate your letter and request for
        the circuit schematic of the same,
        Please send it, best regards,
        king

        http://sbc.yahoo.com