~~~ Economic Collapse DVD... Now Available, July 1,'08 ~~~

  • ronaldneil@charter.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      Greetings,

      I finally finished the first of many, one dollar youtube clips DVD's. It is ready for distribution.

      Many have asked me to list the contents of each DVD and supply links to each clip. That is a great idea. Now, you can view the "Economic Collapse" clips prior to purchase.
      http://www.onedollardvdproject.com/DVD-new/Vids1.html

      Coming soon will be a DVD containing all of Billy Vegas' (puppetgov.com) wonderful clips:
      http://youtube.com/user/puppetgovcom

      Goodman Green has also given me the ok to promote and distribute his especially well done clips on DVD.
      http://youtube.com/user/goodmangreen

      Shortly, a Best of BrasscheckTV DVD will be produced.
      http://www.brasschecktv.com/

      We must get these DVD's in the hands of friends and neighbors. How much time is left before folks like us are rounded up as terrorists under the Patriot Act, Homeland Security Act, et al.

      The powers that be want us silenced. Michael Reagan wants us murdered. Glenn Beck wants us shot in the head. If my project is no longer available, you will still have these DVD's to duplicate and pass along.

      Most who read these words will do nothing... allowing the worse to come. Fortunately, we do not need "most" to win. We just need a dedicated few willing to stand up fearlessly in faith.

      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

      I will not allow fear, the lack of faith, to control my life. Every justification for worrisome behavior can be overcome by education, proper preparedness and some faith in the Creator and our ability to rally a sufficient number of good Americans to become informed.

      Every order includes bonus DVD's and these publications:
      American Free Press
      Idaho Observer
      Rock Creek Free Press
      Republic Magazine
      Report of the Citizens Commission On 9/11
      Jack McLamb's Newsletter

      And, if you sign-up for updates on the Home page, you will receive ten additional discs with your first purchase.

      Ron

      http://onedollardvdproject.com

      subscribe: plave ADD on the subject line and reply.
      unsubscribe: place Remove on the subject line.