Uploading files

  • aljan
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 10, 2000
      Hello All

      Can someone tell me if this list has archive files and how I access
      them. I have a generator release that I want to upload for you all to
      view, build or improve apon the two concepts that I have designed. It
      is free to everyone, with one request that you pass it on to as many
      people as you can. It includes blueprints, photo's, and a general
      description that I hope will help you with your goals of overunity one
      way or the other.

      Best Regards

      Alan L Francoeur
      Research/Inventor
      Penticton, BC. Canada
    • GEOFF EGEL
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 10, 2000
        If you can zip all the contents in one file and send as attachment to
        this email address I would then be happy to reproduce it all my energy21
        and enertec websites

        If you are unable to zip the files please each as an attachment to
        above email address

        egel@...

        At 08:33 10/10/00 -0700, you wrote:
        >Hello All
        >
        >Can someone tell me if this list has archive files and how I access
        >them. I have a generator release that I want to upload for you all to
        >view, build or improve apon the two concepts that I have designed. It
        >is free to everyone, with one request that you pass it on to as many
        >people as you can. It includes blueprints, photo's, and a general
        >description that I hope will help you with your goals of overunity one
        >way or the other.
        >
        >Best Regards
        >
        >Alan L Francoeur
        >Research/Inventor
        >Penticton, BC. Canada

        -----
        CHECK OUT THE NEW ENERGY21 WEBSITE AT
        http://energy21.terrashare.com

        ~~~~~~~~~
        TO help energy21.org with our desire to promote free energy research and
        related projects
        and at a cost to the people's of the world for all to benefit freely.

        TELL a FRIEND about this website or newsgroup or put a link to our website
        on your webpage

        Simply place the following part or part of this email message on to your
        signature
        email file and send to online friends around the world, and let them know
        about energy21.org

        ~~~~~~~~~
        GOT YOUR OWN WEBSITE

        If you have created a website and how would you like to get paid
        each time someone clicks on it.
        Check the following details at
        http://www.terrashare.com/join/energy21
        GET PAID TO SURF THE NET

        and help energy 21 with our website page creation costs at the same time

        and WITH NO ADDITIONAL COSTS TO WHAT YOU ARE paying now to your ISP.

        What more you may actually make a profit from this scheme!

        Details and sign up at

        http://www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/bp/16/payme.htm

        To view energy21 newsgroup archives on line goto energy21.listbot.com
        in your web
        browser

        The energy 21 website can be found by entering energy21.org in your web
        browser

        ---------------

        Energy 21 Bulletin Board
        The http link is as below

        http://boardserver.mycomputer.com/list.html?u=energy21&f=1

        ---------------
        The main directory for all articles and webpages at our several websites is
        now
        located at.

        http://energy21.terrashare.com/content1.htm

        The Encyclopedia of free energy on CD ordering information can be found at

        http://angelfire.com/ak/egel/ver2.html

        ---------------
        Geoff Egel
        18 Sturt Street
        Loxton 5333
        South Australia
        Australia
        egel@...

        ~~~~~~~~~
      • Bruce A. Perreault
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 10, 2000
          Al,

          Go here to upload files...

          http://www.egroups.com/files/nuenergy/

          Then...

          http://www.egroups.com/sfupld/nuenergy?path=/

          Members can then go to the first address above
          to download your file.

          -BAP

          aljan wrote:

          > Hello All
          >
          > Can someone tell me if this list has archive files and how I access
          > them. I have a generator release that I want to upload for you all to
          > view, build or improve apon the two concepts that I have designed. It
          > is free to everyone, with one request that you pass it on to as many
          > people as you can. It includes blueprints, photo's, and a general
          > description that I hope will help you with your goals of overunity one
          > way or the other.
          >
          > Best Regards
          >
          > Alan L Francoeur
          > Research/Inventor
          > Penticton, BC. Canada

        • aljan
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 11, 2000
            Hello All,

            My computer caught a cold with a virus that got by our norton system works.  We just completed the reformatting of the hard drive at 2 am last night and I will reply to everyone in timely manner.  I may be also releasing my fuel vapor carburation system that that I developed, it is free to you all, and please pass it around.  I do not have a web page yet but when I get one set up I will post it all.  I will see what I can do to prepair the files to post on the energy21 web site, be patient with me for I have alot of scanning and work to do to get the files ready again.

            Thank you very much
            Regards

            Alan Francoeur

            -----
[...]

          • Bryan Nelson
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 11, 2000
              Al, sorry to hear you are having troubles.  A virus that got around Norton at such a inopportune time (for who)?  Hmmmmm.  Oh well, I am sure we are all excited and patient.  Bless you for what you are doing.  Your efforts are most appreciated and are part of developing a new world.  Bryan

              -----

              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 11, 2000
                Dear Al and Byran,

                I came close to a crash yesterday too. It happened after I checked my email, shutdown and
                rebooted. The computer would not run my windows 98'. I was getting an error message
                stating that the program was too big. There was a problem with the memory allocation.
                I thought that I was going to have too reformat my drive and reload all of my programs. This
                would have taken at least a week to do. Luckily I was able to boot into windows safe mode.
                I ran my virus checker and nothing was detected! I had a hunch... if this was memory related
                then perhaps I could unload some programs to get into my main windows 98 program. I did
                this by going into the utility configuration program that is provided by win98. I unchecked all
                unnecessary programs, rebooted, then low and behold I was in like Flyn. I used Norton Win
                doctor and got a message saying that I was out of hardrive space. I checked and found out
                that I was hanging by a thread of 2mb! Just imagine how unstable my operating system
                must have been. I checked my swap file size and it was using 733MB!!! Those temporally
                disabled programs must have pushed the upper limit beyond what was now available on
                my hardrive. I changed the upper limit to 256MB, rebooted, reinstalled win98 and now my
                puter is well again. However, this was no virus... this had to be the work of a hacker while
                I was connected to the internet. Everything in Alexander Frolov's directory has vanished. I
                wonder if some hacked into the server and deleted all of his files. It goes to show you that
                our computers are wide open for attack.

                                      -Bruce A. Perreault

                -----
[...]

              • Pablo Bonutto
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 12, 2000

                  "Bruce A. Perreault" wrote:

                  Dear Al and Byran, Everything in Alexander Frolov's directory has vanished. Iwonder if some hacked into the server and deleted all of his files. It goes to show you thatour computers are wide open for attack.                      -Bruce A. Perreault
                  Dear Bruce, you must try to use CD backup, I burn one each 10 days with all my new files at very low cost (1,5 u$s/640 mb), you can restore all easy and fast... Hackers can't kill your closed CDs.
                  Best Regards, Pablo.

                • Bruce A. Perreault
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 12, 2000
                    Pablo Bonutto wrote:

                    > "Bruce A. Perreault" wrote:
                    >
                    > Dear Al and Byran, Everything in Alexander Frolov's
                    > directory has vanished. Iwonder if some hacked into the
                    > server and deleted all of his files. It goes to show you
                    > thatour computers are wide open for
                    > attack. -Bruce A. Perreault
                    >
                    > Dear Bruce, you must try to use CD backup, I burn one each 10 days
                    > with all my new files at very low cost (1,5 u$s/640 mb), you can
                    > restore all easy and fast... Hackers can't kill your closed CDs.
                    > Best Regards, Pablo.

                    I back up my files on a 100mb zip disk. It is the system files that
                    worry me. I will take your suggestion and burn my system files every
                    month.

                    -BAP
                  • Bruce A. Perreault
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 12, 2000
                      enersola wrote:

                      > Dear Bruce,
                      > Maybe the " RATS" got those files of yours?
                      > In the mean time real over unity devices are being build...
                      J a c e k .

                      All I hear is a bunch of wind. Where are these "over-unity"
                      devices being built? If you don't have anything positive to
                      submit to this list then please keep your remarks to yourself.

                      -BAP
                    • enersola
                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 14, 2000
                          Hello Geoff, I am preparing to upload files very soon but I have to do some software installments in our computer first.  I am interested to have these two machines posted in the energy21 and enertec websites.  Can you tell me the best way to do this and or can you help me get the files get posted as you stated below?

                          Please let me know for the files will be should be ready this weekend.

                          Thank you

                          Regards

                          AL  Francoeur
                          Research/Inventor
                          BC, Canada

                          Message 12 of 12 , Oct 14, 2000
                            Hello Geoff, I am ready to send you the files of the Interference Disc Genetrator for you to post on the energy21 and enertec websites.  They will be sent to you in jpeg form and a file in word document.  Please confirm to me on the address I am to sent the files to.

                            Thanks very much

                            Regards

                            AL Francoeur

                            -----