American History in November

  • ilene@hevnvideo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      Just keeping you up to date on this site. Ilene

      Dear American History Friends:
      As we begin a new month today, we wanted to share what you will be seeing at
      http://www.4america.com during November.

      First, we will survey the American Great Awakening which began in the 1730's and
      laid the foundation for the American Revolution that began a generation later.
      You will see features on Jonathan Edwards and George Whitefield.

      Second, the last nine days of November will be given to portions of William
      Bradford's Journal. This is a wonderful account of Pilgrim life in Plymouth as
      the first successful settlement in North America was begun.

      We always appreciate it if you would forward this letter to your friends so they
      can know about our free site and enjoy the material that is available every day.
      Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
      Blessings from 4America.
      Bob Gibson