lowercase tags

  • Jamin Brazil
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2002
      I am using the HTML editor in NoteTab Standard and would like to convert
      the HTML tags it generates from uppercase to lowercase. Anyone know how
      to use lowercase HTML tags instead of uppercase?

      -----------------------------
      Jamin Brazil
      Decipher
      800-923-5523
    • Julie
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2002
        Hi Jamin,

        >I am using the HTML editor in NoteTab Standard and would like to convert
        >the HTML tags it generates from uppercase to lowercase. Anyone know how
        >to use lowercase HTML tags instead of uppercase?

        There's a checkbox option to "Create Uppercase Tags" under View | Options |
        HTML Files. There is also a clip in the HTML library called "Tidy HTML
        Code" that allows you to convert code between upper and lower case using
        either HTML Tidy (if you have it installed) or Notetab's commands.

        Julie
      • Jody
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2002
          Hi Julie and Jamin, (and Sheri;),

          Just to add a little bit, in the "...| HTML Files" press F1 or
          click on Help. Read what it says about the features in that tab
          concerning the four HTML features. I do not know if it mentions
          it, but the Clipbook Libraries, specifically certain Clip code
          follows or inserts the tags in the text case according to how you
          have HTML Files configured.

          If you need to change existing HTML source, use Modify | Change
          HTML Tags >>>.

          (Sheri, you are correct about updating my Clip tutorial
          (ClipClass). I have plans to do 5 more lessons, but finding the
          time is not easy. Currently I am still working on my
          www.clean-funnies.com site which was on my high priority list for
          almost two years now. I almost have it completed, but some of
          the links from the left column need updating and more added to
          it.;)

          >> I am using the HTML editor in NoteTab Standard and would like
          >> to convert the HTML tags it generates from uppercase to
          >> lowercase. Anyone know how to use lowercase HTML tags instead
          >> of uppercase?
          >
          >There's a checkbox option to "Create Uppercase Tags" under View |
          >Options | HTML Files. There is also a clip in the HTML library
          >called "Tidy HTML Code" that allows you to convert code between
          >upper and lower case using either HTML Tidy (if you have it
          >installed) or Notetab's commands.

          Happy Script'n!
          Jody Adair

          UnSubscribe, Options