AutoIt

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2002
      Hi all,

      I have been taking a few baby steps with AutoIt, a freeware
      Windows scripting tool. AutoIt is intended to be used in
      combination with other scripting tools, so why not with
      Notetab clips?

      http://www.hiddensoft.com/AutoIt/downloads.html

      You can create AutoIt script files and run interpreted or
      compiled versions shelled from Notetab clips. It also allows
      individual commands to be processed from the command line.

      Here is a small example of something you can do. I like this
      better than using ^$IsKeyDown$ to communicate when to resume
      a clip. You can go behind the message box and do whatever
      you need to do (like when the Replace dialog is onscreen),
      then return control to the clip.

      H="Check out AutoIt MsgBox"
      ^!SetHintInfo Clip "^$GetClipName$" Processing Paused
      ;next is a long line
      ^!Shellwait AutoIt.exe /c "MsgBox,4096,Paused Clip, Edit text then
      click Ok to continue."
      :Wait
      ^!IfAppOpen Paused* Wait
      ^!SetHintInfo