NT7Pro Toolbar: Adding A New Button ?

  • Harold Noffke
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13 11:14 AM

      Hi.

      I’m from the Newbie group.

      Does anyone know how to add a new button to the NT7 Toolbar?  I know how to do this in the Clipbars, but everything I’ve tried seems locked-out of the top-level Toolbar.

      If it is not possible to add to the Toolbar, where may I post a Feature Request for this capability?

      Kind regards,

      Retiredengineer1

    • Axel Berger
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13 2:30 PM
        "Harold Noffke noffkehw@... [ntb-scripts]" wrote:
        > how to add a new button to the NT7 Toolbar?

        You can add buttons, but only from a predefined finite list. That's why
        there is a clipbar too.

        > where may I post a Feature Request for this capability?

        As far as I understand the NoteTab Next group is the official venue for
        wish lists. At least it is the place where mine have been languishing for
        years now.

        Axel
      • Harvey Savage
        Message 3 of 3 , May 13 3:55 PM
          On 5/13/2014 1:14 PM, Harold Noffke noffkehw@... [ntb-scripts]
          wrote:

          > Hi.
          >

          > I’m from the Newbie group.
          >

          > Does anyone know how to add a new button to the NT7 Toolbar? I know
          how to do this in the Clipbars, but everything I’ve tried seems
          locked-out of the top-level Toolbar.

          > If it is not possible to add to the Toolbar, where may I post a
          Feature Request for this capability?

          > Kind regards,
          >
          > Retiredengineer1

          R•E•1

          Right-click the NTP toolbar, you'll be presented with a pop-up dialog
          showing enabled buttons and disabled buttons to be enabled.

          ¤• JD#.133 - ¤• SL.531/@3>4 - 14.05.13~17.49.24

          • Getting On Your Feet Requires Getting Off Your Butt.

          € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com