Re: sort R2L, count dupes

  • flo.gehrke
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 7, 2012
      --- In ntb-scripts@yahoogroups.com, "milan.boran@..." <milan.boran@...> wrote:

      > Hi Flo

      Milan,

      > Doing this the 1st time, do I put this into a text file and name it
      > somehow and load it as a clip or so into NoteTab? Please advise.

      Copy the clip to clipboard, open any clipbook, and insert the clip with 'Add from clipboard' (using the context menu inside the left pane of the clipbook).

      >> where the GAWK script -- placed in a subsclip named 'gawk reverse characters'
      >> is...
      > What should I do here? Save this following part as a subclip? But what
      > does that mean, a subroutine, I know, but in terms of action, save it
      > in a text file and then put it where?

      Same procedure as above. Please note: You may name the main clip with any name whereas the subclip must be named 'gawk reverse characters' according with the subclip call.

      For more details, see the 'Help on Clip Programming' | Executing Programs | Using Perl, GAWK, and Other Scripts'.

      Regards,
      Flo
    • milan.boran@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 20, 2012
        Yes, this problem has been solved.

        Many thanks to all who helped, especially
        Don, Flo, Jonas, and Thomas.

        Best regards,
        Milan

        --