Re: [NTS] Re: regular expression to find anything up to two spacesin a row ...

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2011
      On 2011-06-22 11:31, Don wrote:
      > I have been using regex buddy more and more (used to just use regex
      > coach) and it is teaching me to also write regex with thought to what I
      > don't want maybe even more than what I do want.
      RegexBuddy is great. I can never remember the syntax for the four
      lookaround patterns and often open it up just for that :-)
      One caveat - the version of PCRE they use/emulate(?) is a couple behind
      the latest which Sheri and Eric have been keeping current.

      The two that I would most like to see are \R (easy to workaround - use
      \r\n) and \K - once I finally figured out how this works in Notetab I
      sometimes have to code the regex a little less easily in RegexBuddy.