Re: output file of lines matching search string

  • Eb
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2010
      I'm not the moderator, nor do I object to you posting this question here, but you'll have a better chance for getting a helpful answer in other NoteTab groups. The "notetab" group discusses general usage of NoteTab, the "ntb-clips" group discusses INTERNAL scripts and macros, called "clips" in NoteTab.

      This group supposedly discusses EXTERNAL scripts, in Perl, VB, JS, etc, and accessed by NoteTab as external programs.

      In the "ntb-clips" there are a bunch of regular expression experts who can tell you how to do this in a one-line clip, or even how to do this from NoteTab's menu.

      If you have experience in regular expressions, look in the help menu for "Help on Clip Programming", and search the help INDEX for the ^$GetDocMatchAll function. Properly primed, that function will collect what you want into an array, which you can then paste to another document.

      Cheers,

      Eb