Word wrap puzzle

  • rolfessenden
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2010
      There is probably a simple answer to this, but I have not found it in the last 2 days.

      I want to indent a line, and when it wraps, I want the second line to be indented to the same level as the start of the line was.

      I know other editors do this, but I can''t figure it out here.

      Can someone help?

      I appreciate your patience.

      Rol
    • Eb
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2010
        I'm not the moderator, nor do I object to you posting this question here, but you'll have a better chance for getting a helpful answer in other NoteTab groups. The "notetab" group discusses general usage of NoteTab, the "ntb-clips" group discusses INTERNAL scripts and macros, called "clips" in NoteTab.

        This group supposedly discusses EXTERNAL scripts, in Perl, VB, JS, etc, and accessed by NoteTab as external programs.

        NoteTab does not have an autowrap-to-indent option, but you can come close by configuring NoteTab to use "smart" tabs, and enable auto-indent (View-->Options-->Documents), and using RETURN to move the cursor to the next line with the same indent as the previous line.

        Cheers,

        Eb