RE: [NTS] Creating a Find and Replace Script or Macro in ntp

    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2010
      It can be done with a clip or not. If you want to do it manually for every document, you can do it
      with find and replace. Otherwise, you'd want a clip.

      Using the Search Replace dialog, select Regular Exp.
      In the find section put (\.)\R*(With the quotes)
      In the replace section, put $1\r\n\r\n

      As a clip:
      ^!Replace "(\.)\R*" >> "$1\r\n\r\n" ARSTW

      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2010
        Thank you John!!