Re: [NTS] Re: [Clip] Hope this is the correct board...Need help Please...

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2009
      Hi Eric,

      Since this is the notetab scripts list I figure it's pretty sturdy and
      can handle an off topic post.

      I wrote back too (however your email address rejected me in my attempt
      for a private direct communication) and suggested that you might better
      have let the water roll off your back. Rudi has apologized, but I
      understand he was frustrated. He probably over-reacted [here I inserted
      a movie reference] but I also get what he was saying. He had a belief
      that the product would do what he wanted, but needed to know before
      purchasing the pro version.

      Notetab is the BEST software thing that has ever happened to me.
      JingProject.com is a close second I'll say. In any event, I agree with
      Sheri's assessment of how to better handle such an inquiry in the future.

      If it makes any of us feel better, Jody occasionally rubbed someone the
      wrong way as well ... and we all know how loved he was by our community
      ... so notetab is alive and well ;-) and Jody isn't forgotten.

      Now lets all have a group hug and get back to what we do best,
      processing files!

      A huge fan of Fookes,

      Don Passenger
      Stateside/Middle

      p.s. I remember how baffled I was by regex for several years -- and here
      I solved the issue with regex apparently. Now I still don't get half of
      Sheri's and Flo's regex solutions ... but I can sometimes decipher them
      in less than an hour now.