Re: [NTS] Hotkeys for clips using Windows shortcuts

    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 11, 2002
      --- In ntb-scripts@y..., Jody <av1611@e...> wrote:
      > Hi Sheri,
      >
      > >I think you can get what you're after by adding to the end of
      > >the "Turn On" and "Turn Off" clips:
      > >
      > >^!MinimizeApp
      >
      > But then that would take me out of NoteTab when I do not want to
      > when clicking on them manually.

      Put a clip in your Noteback library with nothing but

      ^!MinimizeApp

      and another in a different library that has no OnClipboardChange.

      Use the one in Noteback for shortcut-turn-on purposes (which happens
      in your OnOpen), and the one in the other library for shortcut-turn-
      off purposes.

      > Yes, you are right and it has caused a few problems over the
      > years (not actually turning OnClipboardChange off, but just
      > exiting the Clip if I set the variable to tell it to exit when I
      > want it "off"), but not enough for me to bother with it. <g> I'm
      > sort of the type of guy that I'm so busy that things that only
      > cause me very minor annoyances far and few between I don't mess
      > with changing them until a real need arises. Actually, I run a
      > number of Clips from the Clipbar that I indeed need to exit the
      > Library and once it does what it does, normally sending something
      > to Eudora, I have it switch back into the Library so I can use my
      > version of NoteBack. I wear out that Library. <bg> It saves me,
      > gee, 1000 hours a week, month, who knows, but it is lots and lots
      > and lots.

      I see that it does. Trouble for me is, I would want to make ad hoc
      changes in Notetab (with Notetab focused, and not as a result of
      every clipboard change) and then pasteback <g>