Replacing text: string contains a quotation character

  • chemmitch
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2008
      Hi,

      Newbie question here: how can I replace all occurrences of
      "
      in a document with
      "
      using a clip?

      I think I have the basics of using ^!Replace but keep getting errors
      when the replacement string contains a quotation char.

      Thanks,
      Mitch
    • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2008
        Oddly the answer is put the quote in qoutes ....
        so: """