Re: [NTS] Changing Case with Regex

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 10, 2008
      On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 10:15 PM, Don - HtmlFixIt.com <don@...>
      wrote:
      > ^$GetReSubStrings$ ? Its used after a ^!Find command.

      Right that should do it. Regex find, use getresubstring (how will I
      > ever remember this one? -- and why don't I find it if I look for
      > variable and regex in help?) then uppercase the right variable and put
      > them back in

      In Help-favorites for Clips I've put the Find-Replace topic because I ALWAYS
      forget the names of the new regex associated functions too! (Also the pages
      that define what all the funny symbols & and * mean where and when and what
      the pre-defined variables and goto targets are. I ALWAYS have to look for
      them to use in a script :-(

      --
      Regards ... Alec