Re: [NTS] Changing Case with Regex

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 8, 2008
      John Shotsky wrote:
      > Thanks! And, you're right, it was uppercasing the Title also.I like your version much better..

      Just noticed, that ^!IfError shouldn't have the word GoTo in it...

      s/b:

      ^!IfError Finish
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 10, 2008
        On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 10:15 PM, Don - HtmlFixIt.com <don@...>
        wrote:
        > ^$GetReSubStrings$ ? Its used after a ^!Find command.

        Right that should do it. Regex find, use getresubstring (how will I
        > ever remember this one? -- and why don't I find it if I look for
        > variable and regex in help?) then uppercase the right variable and put
        > them back in

        In Help-favorites for Clips I've put the Find-Replace topic because I ALWAYS
        forget the names of the new regex associated functions too! (Also the pages
        that define what all the funny symbols & and * mean where and when and what
        the pre-defined variables and goto targets are. I ALWAYS have to look for
        them to use in a script :-(

        --
        Regards ... Alec