Re: [NTS] Do a Leet (l33t) clip

  • Murilo Rodrigues
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 10 5:06 AM
      Hi,

      If you have a lot of lists, please send to my email the most interesting!

      Regard's, Murilo

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 10 5:23 AM
        Murilo wrote:
        >If you have a lot of lists, please send to my email the most interesting!

        If you want to join the clip list, send an empty email to this address.
        <mailto:ntb-Clips-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com>

        Jody, the original list owner and Notetab guru galore, who sadly
        passed away last year, divided the discussions in a couple of
        different lists. Their number grew and grew. This has worked well
        for many years even if it may seem confusing to start with. You can
        see all the lists at Jody's site that's still up (thanks for that, Eric!).
        <http://www.notetab.net/html/maillist.htm>

        Lotta