Re: [NTS] Do a Leet (l33t) clip - whole shebang, correction

  • David Smart
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 9, 2008
      Lotta

      I'm only getting one copy of each e-mail - including yours.

      You're not subscribed to the list under two different e-mail addresses are
      you?

      Regards, Dave S

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 10, 2008
        Dave,
        >You're not subscribed to the list under two different e-mail addresses are
        >you?

        You are right. The duplicates are to another address I didn't even
        know I had ever used. It started with Murilo's first post. I'll go
        check the settings. Must be the yahoogroups gremlin again.

        Thanks.
        Lotta
      • Murilo Rodrigues
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 10, 2008
          Hi,

          If you have a lot of lists, please send to my email the most interesting!

          Regard's, Murilo

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 10, 2008
            Murilo wrote:
            >If you have a lot of lists, please send to my email the most interesting!

            If you want to join the clip list, send an empty email to this address.
            <mailto:ntb-Clips-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com>

            Jody, the original list owner and Notetab guru galore, who sadly
            passed away last year, divided the discussions in a couple of
            different lists. Their number grew and grew. This has worked well
            for many years even if it may seem confusing to start with. You can
            see all the lists at Jody's site that's still up (thanks for that, Eric!).
            <http://www.notetab.net/html/maillist.htm>

            Lotta