Cleaning up Word HTML

  • Peter Hulm
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
      I am working on a series of scripts now to clean up Word HTML, and soon
      I expect I shall have to get into regular expressions to do what I
      want. Does anyone have any tips of where I can find the information
      (not just about RegEx but about clearing up Word HTML). I want to
      update the work already done in MsCleanerPlus and would be glad to
      share anything I manage to produce (I am a newbie to this so don't
      expect sophisticated programming).
    • Alan C
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2008
        http://www.notetab.com/html.php#Utilities

        scroll down some, I saw several that begin with "mscleaner"

        Also you likely may get more help on (a different Yahoo Group) the ntb-clips
        list since it is much more active than this one. Alan.