Re: Notetab 5.5 script timing differences from NTB4.95

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 15, 2008
      --- In ntb-scripts@yahoogroups.com, "Rob Springer" <springro@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Sheri,
      >
      > I had been moving to these other commands you reference for any
      > new scripts, it's just reworking the old ones I was working to
      > avoid. How does the direct text entry on a line compare to the
      > ^!Keyboard command? I'm referring to when you just direct enter
      > text to be put in a document when the script runs. Is this the
      > fastest way to put text in? It's definitely the easiest!
      >
      > Rob

      Hi Rob,

      I generally use ^!InsertText and ^!InsertHTML, but as long as its
      plain text entering it without a command works fine too. Any of the
      above should be faster and more reliable than using ^!Keyboard for
      that purpose.

      I think you would find my clipcode syntax clips helpful for clip
      writing. Its available here:

      If you need to join the clips group first, go here:

    • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 15, 2008
        Amen to this! This is the second best thing that happened to me on a
        computer with the first being the discovery of notetab.