Re: Another Regex Question... Replacement back references

  • Rob Springer
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
      Thanks again!

      I guess I should have kept reading after, "replacement processing is
      not part of PCRE" statement that got me thinking the rest of the help
      file was only regarding the searching side.

      btw: Finishing the above line is
      The PCRE Syntax Summary page provides a summary of syntax conventions.
      The __Substring Replacements page documents tokens NoteTab__ acts upon
      during regex replacements.