want to move Favorites and Libraries folder

  • bubblefisch2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2007
      Hi everybody,

      I am using NTP 4.95. I am sure this has been delt before and I am also
      sure it is a simple thing.
      But first I can't remember the solution and second I have looked
      through the menus of NTP and through the ini-file but can not find
      where NTP gets told where to look for the Favorites and/or the
      Libraries folder.

      Any hint will be very much appreciated, thanks Raimund.