Re: [NTS] I need a script - can anyone perform?

  • loro
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2007
      rodaries wrote:
      >is there a script or a way that notetab can give me a list of every
      >file I have open in notetab

      Several. The easiest way is to save all open documents as favorites. With a
      clip, of course.

      H="OpenDocs"
      ^!Set %fav_name%=OpenDocs_^$GetDate(yy.mm.dd-hh.nn.ss)$
      ^!SaveFavorites ^%fav_name%
      ^!Open ^$GetFavoritePath$^%fav_name%.fvr

      You have a time stamp in the file name, should you want to save several sets.

      >If you have an interest in this script, please let me know your fee
      >thanks :)

      Nah. We don't do that here. ;-)

      Lotta
    • rodaries
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18, 2007
        > > I had originally sent this to Jody Adair, but learned of his
        recent
        > > passing :((
        >
        > We miss him.

        Sheri,