Re: [NTS] Command Parameters to run NoteTab Prom NotePro.ini, clipbooks from USB

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 11, 2007
      P.S. You might also try posting on ntb-clips yahoo group, the clips
      group due to it has over 1500 members whereas this group has only near
      166 members.

      I've not actually used Ntab from USB.

      Hopefully, from 1500 plus members, someone has used from USB and can
      share from that perspective.

      Thanks.

    • Tuttle Grey
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 12, 2007
        On Sat, August 11, 2007 10:16 am, fw7oaks wrote:

        > --- "tuttle.grey" <tuttle@...> wrote:
        >
        > [snip]
        >
        >> I made a shortcut to NotePro.exe on the USB key, and edited the
        >> Properties of that shortcut to add the command parameter /USB like
        >> so:
        >>
        >> "E:\NoteTab Pro 5.3\NotePro.exe" /USB
        >
        > Try moving the end parenthesis thus:-
        >
        > "E:\NoteTab Pro 5.3\NotePro.exe /USB"

        Was that just a guess? Because that generates an error message:

        The name ... specified in the Target box is not valid. Make sure the path and
        filename are correct.

        It seems that those switches are not allowed between the quotation marks.