Re: [NTS] Using Python instead of Perl

  • rpdooling
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 20, 2005
      Thanks, Alan,

      Same result with GetDosOutput. I tried that before posting. It sends
      the version number to StdErr. The python path has no spaces.

      As for Python vs. Perl, it's one of those holy wars, like Emacs vs.
      vi. I was told to try both, so I bought a book on Perl and another on
      Python. I already have Perl scripts and I'll keep using them. I'll let
      you know more after I learn more Python.

      Rick

      --- In ntb-scripts@yahoogroups.com, "acummingsus" <acummingsus@g...>