Re: little square box  after script runs

  • rpdooling
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
      Alan,

      I'm following and learning as I go, and have indeed put the Perl code
      in a couple of scripts. However, I have concluded that since it's a
      NoteTab problem, not a Perl one, I am going to simply add NoteTab code
      to the end of any clip that runs Perl. The ANSI 26 code probably
      doesn't show in this post, but it's there and NoteTab finds it, even
      if you just cut and paste it in.

      ^!Jump TEXT_END
      ^!Replace "" >> "" b

      Thanks!