Re: [NTS] Double delete option for keywords

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2004
      Hi jaanis,

      At 05:19 PM 4/19/04 -0000, you wrote:
      >Does anyone know how to write run an option on NoteTab Pro that can
      >delete doubles of keywords that are sorted in alpha or non-alpha
      >order?

      Go to the menu bar and select View/Options. Then go to the "Tools" tab and
      on the upper right side place a check mark in the box labeled "Sort Removes
      Duplicates". Now when ever you sort a list, the duplicates will be removed.

      If you do not want to permanently change your options this way, you can use
      a clip to do it. The coded below will do it in a clip:

      ^$StrSort("Str";CaseSensitive;Ascending;RemoveDuplicates)$ (added in v4.52)
      Returns the specified text "Str" sorted according to the defined criteria.
      For example, the following instruction will sort the lines contained in the
      Clipboard, in ascending order, ignoring character case, and removing
      duplicates:
      ^$StrSort("^$GetClipboard$";False;True;True)$

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê
    • jaankanellis
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 20, 2004
        --- In ntb-scripts@yahoogroups.com, Larry Thomas <larryt@c...> wrote:

        > Hi jaanis,
        >
        > At 05:19 PM 4/19/04 -0000, you wrote:
        > >Does anyone know how to write run an option on NoteTab Pro that
        can
        > >delete doubles of keywords that are sorted in alpha or non-alpha
        > >order?
        >
        > Go to the menu bar and select View/Options. Then go to
        the "Tools" tab and
        > on the upper right side place a check mark in the box
        labeled "Sort Removes
        > Duplicates". Now when ever you sort a list, the duplicates will
        be removed.

        > If you do not want to permanently change your options this way,
        you can use
        > a clip to do it. The coded below will do it in a clip:
        >
        > ^$StrSort("Str";CaseSensitive;Ascending;RemoveDuplicates)$ (added
        in v4.52)
        > Returns the specified text "Str" sorted according to the defined
        criteria.
        > For example, the following instruction will sort the lines
        contained in the
        > Clipboard, in ascending order, ignoring character case, and
        removing
        > duplicates:
        > ^$StrSort("^$GetClipboard$";False;True;True)$
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Larry
        > lrt@n... e¿ê

        How do I import and run a clip?
      • Larry Thomas
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 20, 2004
          Hi jaanis,

          At 05:56 PM 4/20/04 -0000, you wrote:

          >How do I import and run a clip?

          Here is a clip for you:

          ______[Copy below this line]_______
          H="Sorting Clip"
          ;lrt@... e¿ê
          ;04/20/2004, 02:51:31 PM
          ^!IfFalse ^$IsEmpty(^$GetSelection$)$ Skip_2
          ^!Info [L]You must select some lines to be^psorted and run this clip again.
          ^!Goto Exit
          ^!InsertText ^$StrSort("^$GetSelection$";False;True;True)$
          _____[Copy above this line]______
          | right click over the clipbook |
          | and choose "Add from Clipboard" |
          ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

          1. Press F4 to open the left clipbook panel.
          2. You need to create a library (clipbook) of your own if you do not
          already have one.
          If you use one of the existing libraries, it can be replaced when you
          upgrade.

          3. To create a clip library go to the top of the open clipbook panel where
          you see the library
          name and right click your mouse on it. Select "New". Type in a name
          for it and click ok
          and you are done.
          4. Now copy the clip above to the clipboard then right click over the
          lower part of the clipbook
          and click on "Add from Clipboard" and the new clip will be added.

          To use the new clip, go to a document where you have a list to be sorted.
          Select/highlight the lines of the list to be sorted and then double click
          on the name of the new clip that you just added and the list will be sorted
          and any duplicates will be removed.

          You can press F4 to close the clipbook panel when you are don if you wish.
          You can also find your new library listed on a button at the bottom of the
          NoteTab window which you can click to open and close the Clipbook panel.

          Regards,

          Larry
          lrt@... e¿ê
        • Jaan Kanellis - KBK Marketing
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 20, 2004
            Thank you for the help thus far. I got to the point where the clip was
            uploaded and every thing is ready to be run and when I clicked on the clip
            it deletes my whole keyword list instead of just duplicates. Any ideas why?

            I have attached the keyword list I am working with. I was able to get the
            sort feature to work to get ride of the doubles, but I wonder why the double
            delete clip is not working.

            Thanks,

            _____

            Jaan Kanellis
            <http://www.kbkmarketing.com/> KBK Marketing <http://www.kbkmarketing.com/>

[...]

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=1291d4o8n/M=293217.4826175.5971583.1261774/D=groups
            /S=1705007181:HM/EXP=1082577816/A=2092095/R=0/SIG=127ocbvms/*http://www.then
            etpanel.com?campaign=24FE1EAB04494AC3B21092C99680998Ca> click here

            <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=293217.4826175.5971583.1261774/D=groups/S=
            :HM/A=2092095/rand=240516116>

            _____

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

            ----------

            007 NightFire
            007 Racing
            007: Everything or Nothing
            100 Swords
            1000 Best Games
            1080 Snowboarding
            1080: Avalanche
            18 Wheeler American Pro Trucker
            1943: European Air War
            2002 FIFA World Cup
            3D Pets Volume 2
            3D Pocket Pool
            3D Ultra Pinball
            4 Wheel Thunder
            40 Winks: Conquer Your Dreams
            4-4-2 Soccer
            4X4 Evo 2
            4x4 Evolution
            4x4 Trophy
            4X4 World Trophy
            7 Blades
            727 Professional
            7th Guest
            90 Minutes
            A 10 Cuba Essential Collection 2
            A Bug's Life
            A Bug's Life Action Game
            A-10 Tank Killer 2: Silent Thunder
            Aaron Vs Ruth
            Abomination: The Nemesis Project
            Absolute Pinball
            Absolute X
            AC Milan Club Football
            Ace Combat 2
            Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere
            Ace Combat: Distant Thunder
            Ace Golf
            Ace Lightning
            Across the Rhine
            Action Bass
            Action Man Raid On Island X
            Action Man Stuff Pack
            Action Man: Arctic Adventure
            Action Man: Destruction X
            Action Man: Mission Xtreme
            Action Man: Search For Base X
            Action Pack
            Activision Anthology
            Actua Golf
            Actua Golf 2
            Actua Golf 3
            Actua Ice Hockey
            Actua Ice Hockey 2
            Actua Pool
            Actua Soccer
            Actua Soccer 2
            Actua Soccer 3
            Actua Soccer Club Edition
            Actua Tennis
            Addiction Pinball
            Adiboo & Paziral's Secret
            Adiboo and the Energy Thieves
            Adidas Power Soccer
            Adidas Power Soccer 2
            Adidas Power Soccer '98
            Adidas Power Soccer International 97
            Advance Wars
            Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
            Advanced Dungeons and Dragons: Baldur's Gate
            Advanced Dungeons and Dragons: Eye of the Beholder
            Adventure Pinball: Forgotten Island
            Adventures of Lomax
            Aero The Acrobat
            Aero Wings
            Aero Wings 2: Airstrike
            AFL
            AFL Live 2004
            Afterlife
            Agassi Tennis Generation
            Agassi Tennis Generation
            Age of Empires
            Age of Empires 2: The Age of Kings
            Age Of Empires 2: The Conquerors Expansion
            Age Of Empires Gold Edition
            Age Of Empires II: Gold Edition
            Age Of Empires: Collectors Edition
            Age of Mythology
            Age of Mythology: Collector's Edition
            Age of Mythology: The Titans
            Age Of Sail
            Age of Sail 2
            Age Of Wonders
            Age of Wonders II: The Wizard's Throne
            Agent Armstrong
            Aggressive Inline
            Agile Warrior
            Aidyn Chronicles:The First Mage
            Aiken's Artifact
            Air Combat
            Air Hockey
            Air Power
            Air Power: The Cold War
            Air Race
            Air Rescue Ranger
            AirBlade
            Airborne Assault
            Airbus A320 Professional
            Airforce Delta
            Airlines 2
            Aironauts
            Airport 2000 Volume 3
            Airport Inc
            A-IV Evolution Global
            Ajax Club Football
            Akira Psycho Ball
            Akuji the Heartless
            Aladdin In Nasira's Revenge
            Albion
            Albion Club Manager
            Alex Builds His Farm
            Alex Ferguson's Player Manager 2002
            Alex Ferguson's Player Manager 2003
            Alex Ferguson's Player Manager 2003
            Alfred the Chicken
            Alfred's Adventure
            Alien Incident
            Alien Nations
            Alien Resurrection
            Alien Trilogy
            Alien Trilogy
            Alien vs Predator 2: Gold Edition
            Alienators: Evolution Continues
            Aliens Thanatos Encounter
            Aliens vs Predator
            Aliens Vs Predator 2
            Aliens vs Predator 2: Primal Hunt
            Aliens Vs Predator: Extinction
            Aliens vs Predator: Gold Edition
            All Star Baseball 2001
            All Star Baseball 2002
            All Star Baseball 2003
            All Star Boxing
            All Star Racing 2
            All Star Racing Compendium
            All Star Soccer
            All Star Tennis
            All Star Tennis 2000
            All Star Tennis '99
            Allegiance
            Allied General
            Allied General
            All-Star Baseball 2005
            Alone in the Dark 2
            Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
            Alpine Racer 3
            Alpine Trains: Heidi Express
            Alter Echo
            Alundra
            Alundra 2
            Amateur League Golf
            Amazing Virtual Sea Monkeys
            Amenophis
            American Conquest
            American McGee's Alice
            American Pool
            Amerzone
            Amped 2
            Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding
            Amplitude
            An American Tale: Fievel's Gold Rush
            Anachronox
            Anarchy Online
            Anastasia
            Andretti Racing
            Animaniacs Splat Ball
            Animorphs
            Anna Kournikova's Smash Court Tennis
            Anno 1503: The New World
            Anno 1602 Gold
            Another War
            Another War
            Antz
            Antz Extreme Racing
            Antz Racing
            Antz World Sportz
            Ape Escape
            Ape Escape 2
            Apocalypse
            Apocalyptica
            Aqua Aqua
            Aqua GT
            Aqua GT
            Aquanaut's Holiday
            Aquanox
            Aquanox 2: Revelation
            Aquarium
            Arabian Nights
            Arc: Twilight of the Spirits
            Arcade Collection
            Arcade Hits: Moon Patrol/Spy Hunter
            Arcade Party Pak
            Arcade Pool
            Arcade's Greatest Hits - The Atari Collection 1
            Arcade's Greatest Hits - The Atari Collection 2
            Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
            Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
            Arcatera: The Dark Brotherhood
            Arcatera: The Dark Brotherhood
            Archangel
            Archer Maclean's Pool
            Archimedean Dynasty
            Archipelagos 2000
            Archon Ultra
            Arctic Thunder
            Arctic Thunder
            Area 51
            Ark of Time
            Armada
            Armageddon Collection
            Armored Core
            Armored Core 2
            Armored Core 3
            Armorines: Project S.W.A.R.M
            Armorines: Project S.W.A.R.M
            Armorines: Project S.W.A.R.M
            Army Men
            Army Men
            Army Men
            Army Men
            Army Men
            Army Men 3D
            Army Men Advance
            Army Men Operation Meltdown
            Army Men Operation Meltdown
            Army Men RTS
            Army Men RTS
            Army Men: Air Attack
            Army Men: Air Attack
            Army Men: Air Attack 2
            Army Men: Air Attack 2
            Army Men: Air Combat
            Army Men: Air Tactics
            Army Men: Green Rogue
            Army Men: Green Rogue
            Army Men: Lock 'N' Load
            Army Men: Operation Green
            Army Men: Operation Meltdown
            Army Men: Sarge's Heroes
            Army Men: Sarge's Heroes
            Army Men: Sarge's Heroes
            Army Men: Sarge's Heroes
            Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2
            Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2
            Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2
            Army Men: Team Assault
            Army Men: Toys In Space
            Army Men: Toys In Space
            Arnie, an Egg on the Run
            Arsenal Club Football
            Arsenal Club Football
            Arsenal Club Manager
            Arthur's Good Deeds Contest
            Arthur's Knights 2
            Arx Fatalis
            Asheron's Call
            Asheron's Call 2
            Asheron's Call: Dark Majesty
            Assassin
            Assault
            Assault Retribution
            Assault Rigs
            Asterix
            Asterix and Obelix
            Asterix and Obelix
            Asterix Crazy Olympics
            Asterix: Mega Madness
            Asterix: Mega Madness
            Asteroids
            Atari Anniversary Advance
            Atari Anniversary Edition Redux
            Atari Arcade Hits
            Athur! Ready to Race
            Atlantis
            Atlantis 2
            Atlantis 3: The New World
            Atlantis 3: The New World
            Atlantis: The Lost Empire
            Atlantis: The Lost Empire
            Atlantis: The Lost Empire
            Atlantis: The Lost Empire
            Atlantis: The Lost Empire - Trial by Fire
            Atlantis: The Lost Tales
            Atrox
            Attack of the Saucerman
            attheraces Presents Gallop Racer
            ATV Off Road Fury 2
            ATV Offroad
            ATV Quad Power Racing
            ATV Quad Power Racing 2
            ATV Quad Power Racing 2
            ATV Quad Power Racing 2
            ATV Quad Power Racing 2
            ATV Racers
            Aussie Rules Coach
            Austin Powers Pinball
            Austin Powers: Oh Behave
            Austin Powers: Welcome To My Underground Lair
            Austin Powers: Why Make Millions
            Austin Powers: Yeah Baby Yeah
            Austria Professional
            Austria Professional 2002
            Auto Destruct
            auto modellista
            Autobahn Raser
            Axis And Allies
            Ayrton Senna Kart Duel
            Ayrton Senna Kart Duel 2
            Aztec
            Azure Dreams
            Azurik: Rise of Perathia
            B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th
            BA Hub Heathrow
            Baby Felix Creativity Studio
            Baby Felix Halloween
            Baby Felix: Shuffle Puck
            Baby Universe
            Babyz
            Babyz
            Back Track
            Backgammon
            Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This At Home
            Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This At Home
            Baldur's Gate : Dark Alliance
            Baldur's Gate : Dark Alliance
            Baldur's Gate : Dark Alliance
            Baldur's Gate 2 and Throne of Bhaal
            Baldur's Gate 2: Throne of Bhaal
            Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
            Baldur's Gate Tales Of The Sword Coast
            Baldur's Gate Tales Of The Sword Coast And Expansion Pack
            BallBlazer Champions
            Ballerburg
            Ballistic
            Ballistic
            Ballistic: Ecks vs Sever
            Ballistics
            Bang! Gunship Elite
            Bangai-o
            Banjo-Kazooie
            Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
            Banjo-Tooie
            Barbarian
            Barbarian
            Barbie As Princess Bride
            Barbie As Princess Bride
            Barbie as Rapunzel
            Barbie As Sleeping Beauty
            Barbie As Sleeping Beauty
            Barbie Beach Party
            Barbie Explorer
            Barbie Fashion Pack
            Barbie Gift Collection: Adventure
            Barbie Gift Collection: Sports
            Barbie Horse Adventures: Blue Ribbon Race
            Barbie Horse Adventures: The Ranch Mystery
            Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue
            Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue
            Barbie Pet Patrol
            Barbie Pet Patrol
            Barbie? Pet Rescue
            Barbie Photo Designer Digital Camera And CD-Rom
            Barbie Riding Club
            Barbie Secret Agent
            Barbie Secret Agent
            Barbie Shelly Club
            Barbie Sparkling Ice Show
            Barbie Super Sports
            Barbie Super Sports
            Barbie Team Gymnastics
            Barbie Time Traveller
            Barbie Time Traveller
            Barbie: Groovy Games
            Bass Avenger
            Bass Hunter
            Bass Landing
            Bass Masters Classics
            BASS Strike
            Batman and Robin
            Batman Chaos In Gotham
            Batman Forever: The Arcade Game
            Batman Of The Future: Return Of The Joker
            Batman Of The Future: Return Of The Joker
            Batman Of The Future: Return Of The Joker
            Batman: Dark Tomorrow
            Batman: Dark Tomorrow
            Batman: Dark Tomorrow
            Batman: Gotham City Racer
            Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu
            Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu
            Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu
            Batman: Vengeance
            Batman: Vengeance
            Batman: Vengeance
            Batman: Vengeance
            Batman: Vengeance
            Battle Arena Toshinden
            Battle Engine Aquila
            Battle Engine Aquila
            Battle Isle 2
            Battle Isle 3: Shadow of the Emperor
            Battle Isle 4
            Battle Isle: The Andosia War
            Battle of Britain
            Battle of Britain Memorial Flight
            Battle Realms
            Battle Realms: Complete Edition
            Battle Sport
            Battle Stations
            Battle Tanx: Global Assault
            Battle Tanx: Global Assault
            Battle Zone
            Battlebots: Beyond the Battlebox
            Battlecruiser Millennium: Gold Edition
            Battlefield 1942
            Battlefield 1942: Road to Rome
            Battleground Collectors Edition: Waterloo
            Battleship
            Battlestar Galactica
            Battlestar Galactica
            Battletanx
            Battlezone 2
            Battlezone 2
            BCV: Battle Construction Vehicles
            Beach Life
            Beach 'n' Ball
            Beach Spikers: Virtua Beach Volleyball
            Beach Volleyball
            Beach Volleyball
            Beach Volleyball
            Beam Breakers
            Beano Brain Teaser Quiz
            Beanotown Racing
            Bear in the Big Blue House
            Beast Wars Transformers
            Beat Mania
            Beau Jolly Volume One
            Beau Jolly Volume Two
            Beauty and the Beast
            Beauty And The Beast Activity Centre
            Bedlam
            Beetle Crazy Cup
            Bejeweled and Alchemy
            Ben Hur
            Best Of Imperium Galactica
            Best Of Silver
            Beyblade VForce: Super Tournament Battle
            Beyblade VForce: Ultimate Blader Jam
            Beyond Good & Evil
            Beyond Good & Evil
            Bicycle Board Games
            Bicycle Card Games
            Bicycle Casino Games
            Big Air
            Big Air Freestyle
            Big Bang
            Big Bass Fishing
            Big Blue Box
            Big Brother Series 2: The Game
            Big Brother-The Game
            Big Game Hunter
            Big Mutha Truckers
            Big Mutha Truckers
            Big Mutha Truckers
            Big Mutha Truckers
            Big Scale Racing
            Big Strike Bowling
            Bill And Ben: Flowerpot Fun
            Billabong Pro Surfer
            Billabong Pro Surfer
            Billabong Pro Surfer
            Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
            Bio Freaks
            Bionicle
            Bionicle
            Bionicle
            Bionicle
            Bionicle
            Bionicle: Matoran Adventures
            Bishibashi Special
            Black & White
            Black & White
            Black & White
            Black and Bruised
            Black and Bruised
            Black and White: Creature Isle
            Black Belt Challenge
            Black Cats And Pointed Hats
            Black Dawn
            Black Stone: Magic and Steel
            Blackburn Rovers Club Manager
            Blackthorne
            Blade
            Blade
            Blade 2
            Blade 2
            Blade and Sword
            Blade Runner
            Blair Witch: The Elly Kedward Tale
            Blair Witch: The Legend Of Coffin Rock
            Blair Witch: The Rustin Parr Investigation
            Blam! Machinehead
            Blast Chamber
            Blast Lacross
            Blast Radius
            Blasto
            Blazing Dragons
            Blinx: The Time Sweeper
            Blitzkrieg
            Blockids
            Blood 2
            Blood Lines
            Blood Wake
            BloodRayne
            BloodRayne
            BloodRayne
            BloodRayne
            Bloody Roar
            Bloody Roar 2
            Bloody Roar 3
            Bloody Roar 4
            Bloody Roar Extreme
            Bloody Roar Extreme
            Blue Ice
            Blue Ice
            Blue Stinger
            Blues Brothers 2000
            B-Movie
            Bob the Builder: Bob Builds a Park
            Body Blows
            Body Harvest
            Boggle
            Bolton Wanderers Club Manager
            Bomba: 98
            Bombastic
            Bomberman
            Bomberman 64
            Bomberman Fantasy Race
            Bomberman Generation
            Bomberman Kart
            Bomberman Max 2: Blue Advance
            Bomberman Max 2: Red Advance
            Bomberman Quest
            Bomberman Tournament
            Bomberman World
            Boris And Bibi At The Farm
            Boris And Bibi In The City
            Boulder Dash EX
            Bounced
            Bouncer, The
            Bounty Hunter 2099
            Boxing Champions
            Boxing Fever
            Brahma Force
            Bratz
            Bratz
            Braveheart
            Break Point Tennis
            Breakout
            Breakout
            Breath of Fire
            Breath of Fire II
            Breath of Fire III
            Breath Of Fire IV
            Breath Of Fire IV
            Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter
            Breed
            Brian Lara Cricket
            Brian Lara Cricket
            Brian Lara Cricket
            Brian Lara Cricket and Jonah Lomu Rugby
            Britney's Dance Beat
            Britney's Dance Beat
            Britney's Dance Beat
            Broken Helix
            Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror
            Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror
            Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror
            Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars
            Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars
            Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon
            Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon
            Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon
            Browning Hunting Adventures
            Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon
            Bruce Lee: Return of the Legend
            Brunswick Billiards Pro Pool 3-D
            Brunswick Circuit Pro Bowling
            Brunswick Circuit Pro Bowling 2
            Brute Force
            Bubble Bobble
            Bubble Bobble Trilogy
            Bubble Dizzy
            Bubsy 3D
            Buck Bumble
            Buffy The Vampire Slayer
            Buffy The Vampire Slayer
            Buffy The Vampire Slayer
            Buffy The Vampire Slayer
            Buffy The Vampire Slayer
            Buffy The Vampire Slayer
            Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds
            Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds
            Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds
            Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Wrath of the Darkhul King
            Bug Riders
            Bugdom
            Buggy
            Buggy Heat
            Bugs Bunny And Taz: Time Busters
            Bugs Bunny And Taz: Time Busters
            Bugs Bunny and Taz: Time Busters and Wacky Races
            Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 4
            Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time
            Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time
            Bugs Bunny:Heroes
            Burning Road
            Burning Road
            Burnout
            Burnout
            Burnout
            Burnout 2: Point of Impact
            Burnout 2: Point of Impact
            Burnout 2: Point of Impact
            Burstrick
            Bushido Blade
            Business Tycoon
            Bust A Groove
            bust-A-bloc
            Bust-A-Move 2
            Bust-A-Move 2
            Bust-A-Move 3DX
            Bust-A-Move 4
            Bust-A-Move 4
            Butt-Ugly Martians: BKM Battles
            Butt-Ugly Martians: Martian Boot Camp
            Butt-Ugly Martians: Zoom or Doom
            Butt-Ugly Martians: Zoom or Doom
            Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
            Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
            Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
            Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
            Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
            C-12 Final Resistance
            C-12: Final Resistance and Medievil Twin Pack
            C3 Racing: Car Constructors Championship
            Caesar 3
            Caesar's Palace
            Caesar's Palace
            Caesar's Palace 2
            Caesar's Palace 2000
            Caesar's Palace 2000
            Caesar's Palace 2000
            Caesar's Palace Advance
            California Surfing
            Call of Duty
            Call To Power 2
            Call To Power 2
            Cannon Fodder
            Cannon Spike
            Capcom Vs SNK
            Capcom Vs SNK 2
            Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO
            Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO
            Capcom Vs SNK Pro
            Capitalism II
            Capitalism Plus
            Captain Scarlet: Retaliation
            Captain Speaking
            Car Tycoon
            Cardinal Syn
            Cardshark
            Carl Lewis Athletics 2000
            Carl Lewis Athletics 2000
            Carmageddon
            Carmageddon
            Carmageddon 2
            Carmageddon 2
            Carmageddon 2
            Carmageddon 64
            Carmageddon TDR 2000
            Carmageddon TDR 2000
            Carmageddon TDR 2000
            Carmageddon TDR 2000 Nose Bleed Pack
            Carmageddon: Zombie
            Carnage Heart
            Carrera Grand Prix
            Carrier
            CART Fury Championship Racing
            Casanova: The Duel of the Black Rose
            Casino Empire
            Casino Express: Maglev 2005
            Casino, Inc.
            Casper
            Casper
            Casper
            Casper: Friends Around The World
            Casper: Spirit Dimensions
            Casper: Spirit Dimensions
            Castlevania
            Castlevania
            Castlevania Chronicles
            Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
            Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
            Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness
            Castlevania: Resurrection
            Castleween
            Castleween
            Castleween
            Castrol Honda Superbike 2000
            Castrol Honda Superbike 2000
            Castrol Honda Superbike 2000 and Johnny Herbert's Grand Prix
            Castrol Honda Superbike Racing
            Catwoman
            Catz
            Catz 4
            Catz 5
            Cel Damage
            Cel Damage
            Cel Damage Overdrive
            Celebrity Deathmatch
            Celebrity Deathmatch
            Celebrity Deathmatch
            Celebrity Deathmatch
            Celtic Club Football
            Celtic Club Football
            Celtic Football Coach
            Celtic Kings: Rage of War
            Centipede
            Centipede
            Centre Court: Hard Hitter
            Centre Court: Hard Hitter 2
            Championship Bass
            Championship Manager
            Championship Manager 2
            Championship Manager 3
            Championship Manager 3
            Championship Manager 4
            Championship Manager 4
            Championship Manager 97/98
            Championship Manager 97/98
            Championship Manager Quiz
            Championship Manager Quiz
            Championship Manager Season 01/02
            Championship Manager Season 01/02
            Championship Manager Season 02/03
            Championship Manager Season 03/04
            Championship Manager: Season 00/01
            Championship Manager: Season 00/01
            Championship Manager: Season 99/00
            Championship Manager: Season 99/00
            Championship Manager: Season 99/00
            Championship Motocross 2001 Featuring Ricky Carmichael
            Championship Motocross 2001 Featuring Ricky Carmichael
            Championship Motocross featuring Ricky Carmichael
            Championship Surfer
            Championship Surfer
            Championship Surfer
            Championship Surfer
            Chaos Break
            Chaos Control
            Chaos Legion
            Chaos Legion
            Charge 'n' Blast
            Chariots of War
            Charlie Blast's Territory
            Charlie's Angels
            Charlie's Angels
            Charlton Athletic Club Manager
            Chase the Express
            Chaser
            Checkmate
            Cheesy
            Chelsea Club Football
            Chelsea Club Football
            Chelsea Club Manager
            Chess Champion
            Chessmaster
            Chessmaster
            Chessmaster 3D
            Chessmaster 5000
            Chessmaster 6000
            Chessmaster 8000
            Chessmaster 8000
            Chessmaster 9000
            Chicken Run
            Chicken Run
            Chicken Run
            Chicken Run
            Chill
            China
            Chris Kamara's Street Soccer
            Chris Kamara's Street Soccer
            Christmas Lemmings
            Chrome
            Chronicles of the Sword
            Chu Chu Rocket
            Chu Chu Rocket
            Circuit Breakers
            Circus Maximus: Chariot Wars
            Circus Maximus: Chariot Wars
            City Crisis
            City of Lost Children
            City of Lost Children
            City Trader
            Civil War Generals: Grant, Lee, Sherman
            Civilization
            Civilization 2
            Civilization 2
            Civilization 2
            Civilization 2 : Test of Time
            Civilization 2: Fantasy Worlds
            Civilization 2: Scenario
            Civilization 3
            Civilization III: Conquests
            Civilization III: Play the World
            Civilization: Call to Power
            Civilization: Call to Power
            CivNet: Civilization Network
            Clash of the Dragons
            Classic Airliners
            Classic Board Games
            Classic Bubble Bobble
            Classics Collection
            Cleopatra Fortune
            Clive Barker's Undying
            Clive Barker's Undying
            Clock Tower
            Clock Tower 3
            Close Combat
            Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far
            Close Combat 4
            Close Combat: Invasion Normandy
            Close Combat: Invasion Normandy
            Close Combat: Overlord
            Close Combat:Utah Beach
            Clubworld
            Clubworld
            Cluedo Chronicles: Fatal Illusion
            Cluedo Chronicles: Fatal Illusion
            Cluedo: Murder at Blackwell Grange
            Cluedo: Murder at Blackwell Grange
            Clusterball
            Coaster Works
            Codename Eagle
            Codename: Outbreak
            Colin McRae Rally
            Colin McRae Rally
            Colin McRae Rally 04
            Colin McRae Rally 04
            Colin McRae Rally 2.0
            Colin McRae Rally 2.0
            Colin McRae Rally 2.0
            Colin McRae Rally 2.0
            Colin McRae Rally 2.0
            Colin McRae Rally 3
            Colin McRae Rally 3
            Colin McRae Rally 3
            Collection Combat Flight
            Collection Flight
            Collection Sports
            Colliderz
            Colonization
            Colony Wars
            Colony Wars Vengeance
            Colony Wars: Red Sun
            Columns
            Comanche 3.0
            Comanche 4
            Combat
            Combat Aces
            Combat Chess
            Combat Flight Collection 2
            Combat Flight Simulator 3
            Combat Flight Simulator and Crimson Skies Twin Pack
            Combat Jet Trainer
            Combat Mission
            Combat Mission 2: Barbarossa to Berlin
            Combat Squadron
            Commanche Hokum
            Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour
            Command and Conquer
            Command and Conquer
            Command and Conquer
            Command and Conquer 2: Tiberian Sun
            Command and Conquer 2: Tiberian Sun
            Command and Conquer Gold
            Command and Conquer Mission Disk: The Covert Operations
            Command and Conquer Red Alert
            Command and Conquer Red Alert
            Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 Plus Yuri's Revenge Mission CD
            Command And Conquer Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge
            Command and Conquer Red Alert Mission Disk 2: Aftermath
            Command and Conquer Red Alert Mission Disk: Counterstrike
            Command and Conquer: Generals
            Command And Conquer: Red Alert 2
            Command and Conquer: Red Alert Classic
            Command and Conquer: Renegade
            Command and Conquer: Retaliation
            Command and Conquer: Sole Survivor
            Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun Plus Firestorm
            Command and Conquer: World Wide Warfare
            Commander Keen
            Commander Keen: Aliens Ate My Baby Sitter
            Commander Keen: Keen Dreams
            Commander Keen: Keen Must Die!
            Commander Keen: Marooned on Mars
            Commander Keen: Secret of the Oracle
            Commander Keen: The Armageddon Machine
            Commander Keen: The Earth Explodes
            Commandos 2: Men of Courage
            Commandos 2: Men of Courage
            Commandos 2: Men of Courage
            Commandos 2: Men of Courage
            Commandos 3: Destination Berlin
            Commandos: Ammo Pack
            Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
            Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
            Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
            Commandos: Beyond The Call Of Duty
            Commuter Airliners: Eurowings Professional
            Complete Davis Cup Tennis
            Complete Onside Soccer
            Confidential Mission
            Conflict Zone
            Conflict Zone
            Conflict Zone
            Conflict: Desert Storm
            Conflict: Desert Storm
            Conflict: Desert Storm
            Conflict: Desert Storm
            Conflict: Desert Storm II
            Conflict: Desert Storm II
            Conflict: Desert Storm II
            Conflict: Desert Storm II
            Conker's Bad Fur Day
            Conker's Pocket Tales
            Conquest of the Underworld
            Conquest: Frontier Wars
            Constructor
            Constructor
            Contender 2
            Contra Advance - The Alien Wars Ex
            Contra: Legacy of War
            Contra: Shattered Soldier
            Contract J.A.C.K.
            Cool Bricks
            Coolboarders
            Coolboarders 2
            Coolboarders 3
            Coolboarders 4
            Corporate Machine
            Corsairs Gold
            Cossacks Gold Edition
            Cossacks: Back to War
            Cossacks: European Wars
            Cossacks: The Art of War
            Counter-Strike
            Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
            Courier Crisis
            Crash
            Crash Bandicoot
            Crash Bandicoot 2
            Crash Bandicoot 2
            Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced
            Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
            Crash Bandicoot XS
            Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex
            Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex
            Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex
            Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex
            Crash Bash
            Crash Nitro Kart
            Crash Nitro Kart
            Crash Nitro Kart
            Crash Nitro Kart
            Crash Team Racing
            Crashed
            Crashed
            Crazy Bikers
            Crazy Blocks
            Crazy Classics
            Crazy Dinosaurs
            Crazy Labyrinth
            Crazy Motors
            Crazy Pinball
            Crazy Quest
            Crazy Racing
            Crazy Skating
            Crazy Taxi
            Crazy Taxi
            Crazy Taxi
            Crazy Taxi
            Crazy Taxi 2
            Crazy Taxi 3
            Crazy Taxi 3
            Crazy Taxi: Catch a Ride
            Creatures
            Creatures
            Creatures
            Creatures
            Creatures 2
            Creatures 3
            Creatures Adventures
            Creatures Docking Station
            Creatures Internet Edition
            Creatures Playground
            Cricket 2000
            Cricket 2000
            Cricket 2002
            Cricket 2002
            Crime Cities
            Crime Killer
            Crimson Skies
            Crimson Skies
            Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
            Crisis Beat
            Critical Depth
            Criticom
            Croc
            Croc
            Croc 2
            Croc 2
            Croc 2
            Croc 2
            Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
            Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
            Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
            Crow
            Cruis'n Velocity
            Crusaders Of Might And Magic
            Cryonics
            Crypt Killer
            Crypt Killer
            CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
            CT Special Forces
            CT Special Forces
            Cubix Robots for Everyone: Race 'n Robots
            Cue Club
            Cultures
            Cultures 2: Gates of Asgard
            Cutthroats: Terror on the High Seas
            Cutthroats: Terror on the High Seas
            Cyber Tiger
            Cyber Tiger
            Cyberia
            Cyberia
            Cybersled
            Cyberspeed
            Cyberspeed
            Cyberstorm 2: Corp Wars
            Cycling Manager
            Cycling Manager 2
            Cycling Manager 3
            CyClones
            Daffy Duck
            Daffy Duck Fowl Play
            Daffy Duck Starring As Duck Dodgers
            Daikatana
            Daikatana
            Daily Sport Football Strip, The
            Dakar 2
            Dakar 2
            Dakar 2
            Dalmatians
            Damocles
            Dance Dance Revolution
            Dance eJay 5
            Dance eJay 6: The Evolution
            Dancing Stage
            Dancing Stage Disney Mix
            Dancing Stage Euromix
            Dancing Stage Fever
            Dancing Stage Fever
            Dancing Stage MegaMix
            Dancing Stage Party Edition
            Danger Girl
            Dare Devil Derby
            Daredevil
            Daria's Inferno
            Daria's Sick, Sad Life Planner
            Dark Age of Camelot
            Dark Age of Camelot: Collector's Edition
            Dark Age of Camelot: Shrouded Isles
            Dark Angel
            Dark Angel
            Dark Angel: Vampire Apocalypse
            Dark Arena
            Dark Chronicle
            Dark Cloud
            Dark Colony
            Dark Forces: Jedi Knight
            Dark Reign 2
            Dark Reign 2
            Dark Reign: Future of War
            Dark Reign: Future of War
            Dark Stone
            Dark Summit
            Dark Summit
            Dark Summit
            Dark Vengeance
            Darkened Skye
            Darkened Skye
            Darklight Conflict
            Darklight Conflict
            Darkstalkers
            Darkstalkers 3
            Dash 8-300 Professional
            Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
            Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
            Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
            Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
            Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
            Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
            Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
            Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
            Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 3
            Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX: Maximum Remix
            David Beckham Soccer
            David Beckham Soccer
            David Beckham Soccer
            David Beckham Soccer
            David Beckham Soccer
            David O'Leary'sTotal Soccer 2000
            Davis Cup Tennis
            Day of Defeat
            Daytona USA
            Daytona USA 2001
            DC9-30 Professional
            Dead Ball Zone
            Dead or Alive
            Dead or Alive 2
            Dead or Alive 2
            Dead or Alive 2
            Dead or Alive 3
            Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball
            Dead to Rights
            Dead to Rights
            Dead to Rights
            Deadlock 2
            Deadly Skies
            Deadly Skies
            Deathrow
            Deathtrap Dungeon
            Deathtrap Dungeon
            Deep Fighter
            Deep Fighter
            Deer Avenger
            Deer Avenger 2
            Deer Avenger 3D
            Def Jam Vendetta
            Def Jam Vendetta
            Defcon 5
            Defender
            Defender
            Defender
            Defender of the Crown
            Deja Vu I & II
            Delta Force
            Delta Force 2
            Delta Force Land Warrior
            Delta Force: Black Hawk Down
            Delta Force: Taskforce Dagger
            Delta Force: Urban Warfare
            Demolition Racer
            Demolition Racer
            Demon World II
            Denki Blocks!
            Denki Blocks!
            Descent
            Descent 2: The Infinite Abyss
            Descent 2: The Infinite Abyss
            Descent 3 : Mercenary
            Descent 3 : Mercenary
            Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive
            Destroyer Command
            Destroyer Command
            Destruction Derby
            Destruction Derby
            Destruction Derby 2
            Destruction Derby 2
            Destruction Derby 3
            Destruction Derby 3
            Destruction Derby 64
            Destruction Derby Arenas
            Detective Barbie: The Mystery Cruise
            Detective Barbie: The Mystery Cruise
            Deus Ex
            Deus Ex
            Deus Ex
            Devastation
            Devil Dice
            Devil Inside
            Devil May Cry
            Devil May Cry 2
            Devil's Deception
            Dexter's Laboratory - Deesaster Strikes
            Dexter's Laboratory: Chess Challenge
            Dexter's Laboratory: Robot Rampage
            Diablo
            Diablo
            Diablo 2
            Diablo 2: Lord Of Destruction
            Diablo Battlechest
            Diablo Hellfire
            Diablo II: Collector's Edition
            Diablo II: Collector's Edition
            Diddy Kong Racing
            Die Hard Trilogy
            Die Hard Trilogy
            Die Hard Trilogy 2: Viva Las Vegas
            Die Hard Trilogy 2: Viva Las Vegas
            Die Hard: Nakatomi Plaza
            Die Hard: Vendetta
            Die Hard: Vendetta
            Die Hard: Vendetta
            Dig Dug Deeper
            Diggles: The Myth of Fenris
            Digimon Digital Card Battle
            Digimon Rumble Arena
            Digimon World
            Digimon World 2003
            Dino Crisis
            Dino Crisis
            Dino Crisis
            Dino Crisis 2
            Dino Crisis 2
            Dino Crisis 3
            Dino Island
            Dino Stalker
            Dinomaster
            Dinosaur'Us
            Dinosaur'Us
            Dinotopia: The Sunstone Odyssey
            Dinotopia: The Sunstone Odyssey
            Dinotopia: The Timestone Pirates
            Diplomacy
            Director of Football
            Dirt Track
            Dirt Track Devils
            Disciples Gold
            Disciples II: Dark Prophecy
            Discworld
            Discworld 2: Mortality Bytes
            Discworld 2: Mortality Bytes
            Discworld Noir
            Discworld Noir
            Discworld Noir
            Disney Coaster
            Disney Golf
            Disney Princess
            Disney Sports Football
            Disney Sports Football
            Disney Sports Motocross
            Disney Sports Skateboarding
            Disney Sports Skateboarding
            Disney Sports Snowboarding
            Disney Triple Pack (Hercules/Jungle Book/A Bug's Life)
            Disney Triple Pack (Tarzan/Aladdin/Emperor's New Groove)
            Disney Triple Pack (Tarzan/Mickey's Wild Adventure/Mulan)
            Disney's 102 Dalmatians: Puppies To The Rescue
            Disney's 102 Dalmatians: Puppies To The Rescue
            Disney's 102 Dalmatians: Puppies To The Rescue
            Disney's 102 Dalmatians: Puppies To The Rescue
            Disney's Aladdin
            Disney's Aladdin
            Disney's Beauty and the Beast Collection
            Disney's Brother Bear
            Disney's Brother Bear
            Disney's Cinderella's Dollhouse
            Disney's Dinosaur
            Disney's Dinosaur
            Disney's Dinosaur
            Disney's Dinosaur
            Disney's Dinosaur
            Disney's Dinosaur Activity Center
            Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure
            Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure
            Disney's Interactive Collection - Hercules
            Disney's Lilo And Stitch
            Disney's Little Mermaid II Activity Centre
            Disney's Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse
            Disney's Magical Quest Starring Mickey and Minnie
            Disney's Party
            Disney's Party
            Disney's Pooh and Tigger's Hunny Safari
            Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
            Disney's Stitch: Experiment 626
            Disney's Story Studio: Mulan
            Disney's Tarzan Freeride
            Disney's Tarzan Freeride
            Disney's The Emperor's New Groove
            Disney's The Emperor's New Groove
            Disney's The Emperor's New Groove
            Disney's The Jungle Book 2
            Disney's The Lion King: Simba's Mighty Adventure
            Disney's The Lion King: Simba's Mighty Adventure
            Disney's The Little Mermaid 2: Pinball Frenzy
            Disney's The Little Mermaid 2: Pinball Frenzy
            Disney's The Little Mermaid II: Return To The Sea
            Disney's Toy Story Collection
            Disney's Treasure Planet
            Disney's Treasure Planet
            Disney's Treasure Planet
            Disney's Villain's Revenge
            Disruptor
            Diva Starz
            Diva Starz
            Divided Ground
            Divine Divinity
            DNA
            Doctor Muto
            Doctor Muto
            Doctor Muto
            Dog's Life
            Dogs of War
            Dogz
            Dogz 4
            Dogz 5
            Dokapon
            Dominion Storm
            Donald Duck Advance
            Donald Duck PK
            Donald Duck Power Duck
            Donald Duck Quack Attack
            Donald Duck Quack Attack
            Donald Duck Quack Attack
            Donald Duck Quack Attack
            Donald Duck Quack Attack
            Donald Duck Quack Attack
            Donald Duck Quack Attack
            Donald Duck Quack Attack
            Donald Duck Quack Attack and Party Time with Winnie the Pooh
            Donkey Kong 64
            Donkey Kong Country
            Donkey Kong Country
            Doom
            Doom
            Doom
            Doom II
            Doom II
            Doshin The Giant
            Double S.T.E.A.L.
            Doughbuddies
            Doug's Big Game
            Downforce
            Downforce
            Downtown Run
            Downtown Run
            Downtown Run
            Dr Who: Destiny of the Doctors
            Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary
            Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary
            Dracula Resurrection
            Dracula Resurrection
            Dragon Ball Z Legends
            Dragon Ball Z: Final Bout
            Dragon Ball Z: Legendary Super Warriors
            Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku
            Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
            Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
            Dragon Heart
            Dragon Heart
            Dragon Rage
            Dragon Tales: Dragon Seek
            Dragon Tales: Dragon Wings
            Dragon Throne: Battle of Red Cliffs
            Dragon Valor
            Dragon Warrior Monsters
            Dragonball Z: Budokai
            Dragonball Z: Budokai
            Dragonball Z: Budokai
            Dragonball Z: Budokai 2
            Dragonriders: Chronicles Of Pern
            Dragonriders: Chronicles Of Pern
            Dragon's Blood
            Dragon's Lair
            Dragon's Lair 3D
            Dragon's Lair 3D
            Drakan: Order Of The Flame
            Drakan: The Ancient's Gates
            Dream Fleet 737-400
            Dreamland Chronicles: Freedom Ridge
            Dreamland Chronicles: Freedom Ridge
            Dreams
            Driven
            Driven
            Driven
            Driving Emotion Type-S
            Droopy
            Droopy's Tennis Open
            Dropship
            Dropzone
            Drowned God: Conspiracy of the Ages
            Ducati World
            Ducati World
            Ducati World
            Duke Nukem
            Duke Nukem 3D
            Duke Nukem 3D
            Duke Nukem Advance
            Duke Nukem Time to Kill
            Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
            Dukes of Hazzard 2
            Dukes of Hazzard 2
            Dukes of Hazzard: Racing For Home
            Dukes of Hazzard: Racing For Home
            Dukes of Hazzard: Racing For Home
            Dune 2: Battle For Arrakis
            Dune 2000
            Dune 2000
            Dungeon Keeper
            Dungeon Keeper 2
            Dungeon Keeper Deeper Dungeons
            Dungeon Keeper Gold
            Dungeon Keeper Gold
            Dungeon Siege
            Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna
            Dungeons and Dragons Heroes
            Dungeons and Dragons: The Temple of Elemental Evil - A Classic Greyhawk Adventure
            DVD Games Compilation
            Dynamic Golf
            Dynasty Tactics
            Dynasty Warriors
            Dynasty Warriors 2
            Dynasty Warriors 3
            Dynasty Warriors 3
            Dynasty Warriors 4
            Dynasty Warriors 4
            E.T. Away From Home
            E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
            E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
            Eagle One Harrier Attack and V Rally
            Eagle One: Harrier Attack
            Earth 2140
            Earth 2150
            Earth 2150: Lost Souls
            Earthworm Jim
            Earthworm Jim 2
            Earthworm Jim 2
            Earthworm Jim 3D
            Earthworm Jim 3D
            Earthworm Jim 3D
            Earthworm Jim 3D
            Earthworm Jim 3D and Renegade Racers
            Ecco The Dolphin
            Ecco The Dolphin: Defender of the Future
            Echelon
            Echelon: Wind Warriors
            Ecks vs Sever
            Economic War
            Ecstatica
            ECW Anarchy Rulz
            ECW Anarchy Rulz
            Edgar Torronteras' Extreme Biker
            Edgar Torronteras' Extreme Biker
            Eggo Mania
            Eggo Mania
            Eggo Mania
            Eggo Mania
            Egypt 2: The Heliopolis Prophecy
            Egypt 2: The Heliopolis Prophecy
            Egypt Kids
            Ehrgeiz
            eJay Techno 4
            Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon
            Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
            Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
            Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Gold Pack
            Elder Scrolls: Redguard
            Electronic Pinball
            Elemental Pinball
            Elevator Action
            Eliminator
            Elite
            Elite Plus
            Elmo In Grouchland
            Emergency 2
            Emperor: Battle For Dune
            Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom
            Empire Earth
            Empire Earth Gold
            Empire Earth: The Art of Conquest
            Empire Of The Ants
            Empire Of The Ants
            Empire Soccer
            Empires: Dawn of the Modern World
            Enclave
            End Game
            Enemy Engaged: RAH-66 Comanche Versus KA-52 Hokum
            English Airports
            Enigma: Rising Tide
            Ephemeral Fantasia
            Epidemic
            Equestriad 2001
            Equestriad 2001
            E-Racer
            Escape from Dr. S
            Escape from Dr. S
            Escape from Dr. S
            Escape From Monkey Island
            Escape From Monkey Island
            ESL Classic Squads
            ESL Classic Squads
            ESPN Extreme
            ESPN Final Round Golf
            ESPN Great Outdoor Games: Bass Fishing
            ESPN International Winter Sports
            ESPN International Winter Sports
            ESPN International Winter Sports
            ESPN International Winter Sports
            ESPN National Hockey Night
            ESPN NBA 2 Night 2002
            ESPN NBA 2001
            ESPN NBA Basketball
            ESPN NBA Basketball
            ESPN NBA In The Zone 2001
            ESPN NBA In The Zone 2001
            ESPN NFL Football
            ESPN NFL Football
            ESPN NHL 2001
            ESPN NHL Hockey
            ESPN NHL Hockey
            ESPN Track And Field
            ESPN Track And Field
            ESPN Winter X Games Snowboarding
            ESPN Winter X-Games Snowboarding 2002
            ESPN Winter X-Games Snowboarding 2002
            ESPN Winter X-Games Snowboarding 2002
            ESPN X Games Pro Boarder
            ESPN X Games Skateboarding
            ESPN X Games Skateboarding
            ET The Extra-Terrestrial
            ET The Extra-Terrestrial Interplanetary Mission
            ET The Extra-Terrestrial Interplanetary Mission
            Eternal Arcadia
            Eternal Blade
            Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
            Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
            Eternal Eyes
            Eternal Ring
            Etherlords
            Euro 96
            Euro Club Manager 03/04
            Euro Loco
            Euro Rugby
            Eurofighter Typhoon
            Europa 1400 - The Guild
            Europa Universalis
            Europa Universalis II
            Europa Universalis II
            Europe Racer
            Europe Racer
            European League Football
            European Super League
            European Super League
            European Super League
            European Super League
            European Super League
            Eve Of Extinction
            Eve Online
            Evel Knievel
            Ever Grace
            Everblue
            Everblue 2
            EverQuest
            Everquest Deluxe Edition
            EverQuest New Dawn
            Everquest Online Adventures
            Everquest: Planes of Power
            Everquest: Shadows Of Luclin
            EverQuest: The Ruins of Kunark
            Everquest: The Scars of Velious
            Everton Club Manager
            Everybody's Golf
            Everybody's Golf 2
            Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick
            Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick
            Evil Dead: Hail to the King
            Evil Dead: Hail to the King
            Evil Dead: Hail to the King
            Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Souls
            Evil Twin: Cyprien's Chronicles
            Evil Twin: Cyprien's Chronicles
            Evil Twin: Cyprien's Chronicles
            Evolution
            Evolution 2: Far Off Promise
            Evolution Skateboarding
            Evolution Skateboarding
            Evolution Snowboarding
            Evolution Snowboarding
            Evolva
            Evolva
            Evo's Space Adventures
            Evo's Space Adventures
            Excalibur 2555 AD
            Excitebike 64
            Executive Jets
            Exhumed
            Explosive Racing
            Extermination
            Extreme 500
            Extreme 500
            Extreme 500
            Extreme Assault
            Extreme Championship Wrestling
            Extreme Championship Wrestling
            Extreme Championship Wrestling
            Extreme G 2
            Extreme G III
            Extreme G III
            Extreme G Racing Association
            Extreme G Racing Association
            Extreme Ghostbusters
            Extreme Ghostbusters
            Extreme Ghostbusters
            Extreme Ghostbusters
            Extreme Pinball
            Extreme Sports With The Berenstain Bears
            EyeToy: Groove
            EyeToy: Play
            F Zero GX
            F/A 18 Hornet 3.0: Korea
            F/A18 Precision Strike Fighter
            F/A-18E Super Hornet
            F/A-18E Super Hornet And The Albanian Campaign Mission Pack
            F/A-18E Super Hornet The Albanian Campaign
            F1 2000
            F1 2000
            F1 2001
            F1 2001
            F1 2002
            F1 2002
            F1 2002
            F1 2002
            F1 Career Challenge
            F1 Career Challenge
            F1 Career Challenge
            F1 Challenge '99 - '02
            F1 Championship Season 2000
            F1 Championship Season 2000
            F1 Championship Season 2000
            F1 Championship Season 2000
            F1 Manager
            F1 Racing Championship
            F1 Racing Championship
            F1 Racing Championship
            F1 Racing Championship
            F1 Racing Championship
            F1 Racing Championship
            F1 World Grand Prix
            F1 World Grand Prix
            F1 World Grand Prix
            F1 World Grand Prix
            F1 World Grand Prix 2
            F1 World Grand Prix 2
            F1 World Grand Prix 2000
            F1 World Grand Prix 2000
            F1 World Grand Prix 99
            F1 World Grand Prix 99
            F-14 Tomcat
            F-16 Agressor
            F18 Thunder Strike
            F-22 Air Dominance Fighter
            F-22 Raptor
            F-22: Lightning 3
            FA Football Manager 2000
            FA Manager
            FA Premier League Football Manager 2000
            FA Premier League Football Manager 2000
            FA Premier League Football Manager 99
            FA Premier League Football Manager 99
            FA Premier League Manager 2002
            FA Premier League Stars
            FA Premier League Stars
            FA Premier League Stars
            FA Premier League Stars 2000
            FA Premier League Stars 2001
            FA Premier League Stars 2001
            FA Premier League Stars 2001
            FA-18
            Fade to Black
            Fade to Black
            Falcon 4.0
            Fallout 2
            Fallout 2
            Fallout And Fallout 2
            Fallout Radioactive
            Fallout Tactics
            Fallout: A Postnuclear Adventure
            Fame Academy
            Fame Academy: Dance Edition
            Family Collection
            Family Fortunes
            Famous Five - On a Secret Mission
            Fantavision
            Far Gate
            Far West
            Fast Food Tycoon
            Faust
            FC Barcelona Club Football
            FC Barcelona Club Football
            FC Bayern Munchen Club Football
            FC Internazionale Club Football
            FC Internazionale Club Football
            Fear Effect
            Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix
            Felix The Cat
            Felix the Cat Tennis
            Felix the Cat Tennis
            Ferrari F355 Challenge
            Ferrari F355 Challenge
            FIFA 2000
            FIFA 2000
            FIFA 2000
            FIFA 2001
            FIFA 2001
            FIFA 2001
            FIFA 96
            FIFA 99
            FIFA 99
            FIFA Football 2002
            FIFA Football 2002
            FIFA Football 2002
            FIFA Football 2003
            FIFA Football 2003
            FIFA Football 2003
            FIFA Football 2003
            FIFA Football 2003
            FIFA Football 2003
            FIFA Football 2004
            FIFA Football 2004
            FIFA Football 2004
            FIFA Football 2004
            FIFA Football 2004
            FIFA Football 2004
            FIFA Soccer Manager
            FIFA Soccer World Championship
            FIFA: Road to the World Cup '98
            Fifth Element
            Fightbox
            Fightbox
            Fightbox
            Fighter Maker
            Fighter Pilot
            Fighting Force
            Fighting Force
            Fighting Force 2
            Fighting Force 2
            Fighting Force 2
            Fighting Fury
            Fighting Vipers 2
            Fila World Tour Tennis
            Fila World Tour Tennis
            Final Approach
            Final Doom
            Final Fantasy Anthology: European Edition
            Final Fantasy IX
            Final Fantasy Origins
            Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
            Final Fantasy VI
            Final Fantasy VII
            Final Fantasy VII
            Final Fantasy VIII
            Final Fantasy VIII
            Final Fantasy X
            Final Fantasy X
            Final Fight One
            Finding Nemo
            Finding Nemo
            Finding Nemo
            Finding Nemo
            Finding Nemo
            Finding Nemo
            Finding Nemo: Nemo's Underwater World of Fun
            Fire and Ice: The Adventures of Cool Coyote
            Fire Bugs
            Fire Chief
            Fire Pro Wrestling
            Fireblade
            Fireblade
            Fireblade
            Firepower
            Fireteam
            Fireteam
            Firo & Klawd
            Fisher Price Rescue Heroes: Molten Menace
            Fisherman's Bait 3
            Fisherman's Bait 3
            Fisherman's Bait Big Ol' Bass
            Fisherman's Bait: A Bass Challenge
            Fisherman's Challenge
            Fishing USA and Deer Hunt
            Flanker 2
            Flesh and Blood
            Flight Unlimited 2
            Flintstones
            Flintstones
            Flintstones Bedrock Bowling
            Flintstones Bedrock Bowling
            Flintstones Burger Time in Bedrock
            Flipnic
            Flipper 2
            Flipper and Lopaka
            Flipper and Lopaka
            Floigan Brothers
            Fly! 2
            FLY! and Airport Inc.
            Flying Corps
            Flying Corps Gold
            Flying Corps Gold and B Hunter
            Flying Heroes
            Football Manager
            Football Manager 2001
            Football Manager 2001
            Football Masters And Championship Rugby Manager
            Football Masters Pro 2002/2003
            Football Strip
            Football World Manager
            Football World Manager 2000
            Football World Manager 2000
            Force 21
            Ford Racing
            Ford Racing
            Ford Racing Evolution
            Ford Racing Evolution
            Ford Racing Evolution
            Ford Truck Mania
            Formula 1
            Formula 1
            Formula 1 97
            Formula 1 97
            Formula 1 '98
            Formula GP
            Formula Karts
            Formula Nippon
            Formula One 2000
            Formula One 2000
            Formula One 2001
            Formula One 2001
            Formula One 2001
            Formula One 2002
            Formula One 2003
            Formula One 99
            Formula One Arcade
            Fort Boyard
            Fort Boyard: The Legend
            Fort Boyard: The Quest
            Fortress
            Four Four Two
            Fox Action Pack
            Fox NHL Championship 2000
            Fox NHL Championship 2000
            Fragile Allegiance
            Frank Herbert's Dune
            Frank Herbert's Dune
            Frank Thomas 'Big Hurt' Baseball
            Frankie Crazy Racing
            Frankie Pet Friends
            Frankie: Animal Adventures
            Frankie: Time Traveller
            Frankie: World Explorer
            Freak Out
            Freak Out
            Freaky Flyers
            Freaky Flyers
            Freddi Fish 3: The Case Of The Stolen Conch Shell
            Freddi Fish And The Case Of The Creature Of Coral Cove
            Freddi Fish: Hogfish Rustler Of Briny Gulch
            Freedom Fighters
            Freedom Fighters
            Freedom Fighters
            Freedom Fighters
            Freedom First Resistance
            Freedom Force
            Freekstyle
            Freekstyle
            Freekstyle
            Freelancer
            Freespace 1 and 2
            Freespace 2
            Freestyle MetalX
            Freestyle MetalX
            Freestyle Scooter
            Freestyle Scooter
            Freestyle Scooter
            French With Rayman
            FreQuency
            Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge
            Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge
            Frogger Advance: The Great Quest
            Frogger Beyond
            Frogger Beyond
            Frogger Beyond
            Frogger: The Great Quest
            Frogger's Adventures 2: The Lost Wand
            Frogger's Adventures: Temple of the Frog
            From Dusk Till Dawn
            Front Mission 3
            Frontier Land
            Frontier: Elite II
            Frontier: First Encounters
            Frontline Attack: War Over Europe
            FS Clouds
            FS Traffic
            Full Throttle
            Full Wormage
            Fun For Girls
            Fur Fighters
            Fur Fighters
            Fur Fighters: Viggo's Revenge
            Furballs
            Furballs
            Furby
            Furby Babies Nursery School
            Furious Karting
            Futsal Soccer Madness
            Futsal Soccer Madness
            Futurama
            Futurama
            Future Racer
            Fuzion Frenzy
            F-Zero X
            F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
            G.I Combat Episode 1: Battle of Normandy
            G1 Jockey
            G1 Jockey 3
            Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within
            Gabriel Knight 3
            Gabriel Knight 3
            Gadget Racers
            Gadget Racers
            Galaga: Destination Earth
            Galaga: Destination Earth
            Galaxian 3
            Galerians
            Galerians: Ash
            Galidor: Defenders of the Outer Dimension
            Game & Watch Gallery 2
            Game & Watch Gallery 3
            Game & Watch Gallery 4
            Game Boy Collection Volume 2
            Game Boy Collection Volume Three
            Gangsters 2
            Gangsters: Organised Crime
            Gangsters: Organised Crime
            Gast
            Gauntlet Legends
            Gauntlet Legends
            Gauntlet Legends
            Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
            Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
            Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
            GB Airports
            Geist Force
            Gekido: Urban Fighters
            Gekioh Shooting King
            Gender Wars
            Gene Wars
            Generation Girl Barbie Gotta Groove
            Generation Girl Barbie Gotta Groove
            Genesys
            Genma Onimusha
            Geoff Crammond? Grand Prix 3 2000 Season
            Geoff Crammond? Grand Prix 3 2000 Season
            Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix 2
            Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix 4
            Gerry Lopez Surf Riders
            Gex: Deep Cover Gecko
            Gex: Deep Cover Gecko
            Gex: Deep Cover Gecko
            Ghost in the Shell
            Ghost Master
            Ghosthunter
            Ghosts 'n Goblins
            Ghoul Panic
            Gianluca Vialli's European Manager
            Giant Killers
            Giant Killers
            Giant Killers
            Giant Killers 2
            Giant Killers Euro Manager 2000
            Giants: Citizen Kabuto
            Giants: Citizen Kabuto
            Giants: Citizen Kabuto
            Gift
            Gift
            Gift
            Gilbert Goodmate
            Gio Gio's Bizarre Adventure
            Gio Gio's Bizarre Adventure
            Gitaroo Man
            Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance
            Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance
            Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance
            Gladius
            Gladius
            Gladius
            Global Domination
            Global Ops
            Global Power
            Global Touring Challenge: Africa
            Globetrotter
            Glover
            Glover
            Go Go Beckham - Adventure on Soccer Island
            GoDai: Elemental Force
            Godzilla 2
            Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee
            Godzilla: Domination
            Gold and Glory: The Road to El Dorado
            Gold and Glory: The Road to El Dorado
            Gold and Glory: The Road to El Dorado
            Gold and Glory: The Road to El Dorado
            Gold And Glory: The Road To El Dorado Creativity Centre
            Gold Edition: Civilization III
            Gold Edition: Neverwinter Nights
            Gold Edition: Rollercoaster Tycoon 2
            Golden Sun
            Golden Sun: The Lost Age
            Goldeneye 007
            Goldie
            Goldilocks and the Three Bears
            Golf Resort Tycoon
            Goofy Skateboarding
            Goofy's Fun House
            Gorasul
            Gore
            Gorg
            Gothic
            Gothic II
            GP Challenge
            G-Police
            G-Police: Weapons of Justice
            Grabbed by the Ghoulies
            Gradius Advance
            Graduate Chess
            Graffiti Tournament
            Graffiti Tournament
            Gran Turismo
            Gran Turismo 2
            Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec
            Gran Turismo and Motor Toon 2 Twin Pack
            Gran Turismo Concept: 2002 Tokyo-Geneva
            Grand Prix 3
            Grand Prix 3
            Grand Prix 3 Double Pack
            Grand Prix 500
            Grand Prix 500
            Grand Prix Challenge
            Grand Prix World
            Grand Slam '97
            Grand Theft Auto
            Grand Theft Auto
            Grand Theft Auto
            Grand Theft Auto
            Grand Theft Auto 2
            Grand Theft Auto 2
            Grand Theft Auto 2
            Grand Theft Auto 2
            Grand Theft Auto 3
            Grand Theft Auto 3
            Grand Theft Auto Collector's Edition
            Grand Theft Auto Double Pack
            Grand Theft Auto Double Pack
            Grand Theft Auto London
            Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
            Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
            Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
            Grandia
            Grandia 2
            Grandia 2
            Grandia II
            Grandmaster Chess
            Gravity Games Bike: Street. Vert. Dirt.
            Gravity Games Bike: Street. Vert. Dirt.
            Gravity Games Bike: Street. Vert. Dirt.
            Great Britain and Ireland
            Greatest Airliners 737-400, The
            Gregory Horror Show
            Gremlins: Spike vs Gizmo
            Gremlins: Spike vs Gizmo
            Grind Session
            Grom
            Grouch
            Ground Control
            Ground Control
            Ground Control and Dark Conspiracy
            Ground Control: Dark Conspiracy
            Group S Challenge
            Grudge Warriors
            G-Surfers
            GT Advance 3: Pro Concept Racing
            GT Advance Championship Racing
            GT Advance Championship Racing 2
            GT Championship
            Guardians of the Sky
            Gubble
            Gubble 2
            Gubble and My Friend Koo
            Guess Who?
            Guilty
            Guilty Gear
            Guilty Gear X
            Guilty Gear X
            Guilty Gear X 2
            Gumball 3000
            Gundam Battle Assault
            Gundam Battle Assault 2
            Gunfighter II: Revenge of Jesse James
            Gunfighter: The Legend of Jesse James
            Gungage
            Gungrave
            Gunlok
            Gunman Chronicles
            Gunman Chronicles
            Gunner
            Gunner 2
            Gunship
            Gunship
            Gunship!
            Haegemonia: Legions of Iron
            Halcyon Sun
            Half-Life
            Half-Life
            Half-Life
            Half-Life Generation 2
            Half-Life Generations 3
            Half-Life: Blue Shift
            Half-Life: Blue Shift
            Half-Life: Generation
            Half-Life: Opposing Force
            Halloween Racer
            Halo: Combat Evolved
            Halo: Combat Evolved
            Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak
            Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite!
            Hands of Time
            Happy Hour
            Harbinger
            Hard Rock Casino
            Hardwar
            Hardware Online Arena
            Harpoon Classic 97
            Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
            Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
            Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
            Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
            Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
            Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
            Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
            Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
            Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
            Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
            Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
            Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
            Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
            Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
            Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup
            Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup
            Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup
            Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup
            Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup
            Harvest Moon: Back To Nature
            Harvest Moon: Back To Nature
            Haven: Call of the King
            HBO Boxing
            Headhunter
            Headhunter
            Heart of Darkness
            Heart of Winter
            Hearts of Iron
            Heath: The Unchosen Path
            Heaven's Gate
            Heavy Gear
            Heavy Gear
            Heavy Metal
            Heavy Metal : Geomatrix
            Heavy Metal Fakk 2
            Heavy Metal Fakk 2
            Hebereke's Popoitto
            Heist
            Hellboy: Dogs Of The Night
            Hello Kitty's Cube Frenzy
            Hello Kitty's Cube Frenzy
            Help 2001
            Hercules
            Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
            Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
            Herdy Gerdy
            Herdy Gerdy
            Heretic 2
            Heretic 2
            Heretic: Shadow of Serpent Riders
            Heroes 3 Trilogy
            Heroes Chronicles: The Final Chapters
            Heroes of Might and Magic
            Heroes of Might and Magic
            Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Price of Loyalty
            Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Succession Wars
            Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Succession Wars
            Heroes Of Might and Magic 3: Shadow Of Death
            Heroes of Might and Magic III
            Heroes of Might and Magic III: Armageddon's Blade Expansion Pack
            Heroes Of Might And Magic IV
            Heroes of Might and Magic: Quest for the Dragon Bone Staff
            Heroes of Might and Magic: Quest for the Dragon Bone Staff
            Hexen II
            Hexen II
            Hexen II
            HeXen II: Portal of Praevus
            HeXen: Death Kings of the Dark Citadel
            Hey Arnold! The Movie
            Hi Octane
            Hi Octane
            Hibernian Club Manager
            Hidden & Dangerous
            Hidden & Dangerous
            Hidden & Dangerous
            Hidden & Dangerous
            Hidden & Dangerous 2
            Hidden & Dangerous: Fight For Freedom
            Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe
            Hidden Invasion
            Hidden Invasion
            High Heat Major League Baseball 2002
            High Heat Major League Baseball 2003
            High Heat Major League Baseball 2003
            High Speed Trains
            Highland Warriors
            Hill Street Blues
            Hind Helicopter
            Hired Team Trial
            Hired Team Trial Gold
            Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
            Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
            Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
            Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
            Hitman: Codename 47
            Hobbit, The
            Hogs Of War
            Hogs Of War
            Hogs of War and Worms
            Homeworld
            Homeworld
            Homeworld 2
            Homeworld: Cataclysm
            Homeworld: Cataclysm
            Hong Kong Mahjong
            Hoobs, The
            Hooligans: A Storm Over Europe
            Horde: Northern Wind
            Horizons: Empire of Istaria
            Hornby Virtual Railway 2
            Horse Racing Manager
            Hostile Waters
            Hotel Giant
            House of the Dead
            House of the Dead 2
            House of the Dead 2
            House of the Dead 3
            Hoyle Backgammon & Cribbage
            Hoyle Board Games
            Hoyle Board Games
            Hoyle Card Games
            Hoyle Card Games
            Hoyle Casino
            Hoyle Craps & Blackjack
            Hoyle Kids 2002
            Hugo
            Hugo 2
            Hugo Bukkazoom
            Hugo Bukkazoom
            Hugo Bukkazoom
            Hugo in the Hut
            Hugo Jungle Island 2
            Hugo Rainforest
            Hugo: Black Diamond Fever
            Hugo: Black Diamond Fever
            Hugo: Frog Fighter
            Hugo: Quest for the Sunstones
            Hugo: Quest for the Sunstones
            Hugo: The Evil Mirror
            Hulk
            Hulk
            Hulk
            Hulk
            Hulk Multimedia Studio
            Hunchback of Notredame
            Hunter the Reckoning: Redeemer
            Hunter the Reckoning: Wayward
            Hunter, The
            Hunter: The Reckoning
            Hunter: The Reckoning
            Hybrid Heaven
            Hydro Thunder
            Hydro Thunder
            Hydro Thunder
            Hydrosport Racing
            Hydrosport Racing
            Hydrosport Racing
            Hype The Time Quest
            Hype The Time Quest
            Hypertron
            Ice Age
            Icewind Dale
            Icewind Dale & Heart of Winter
            Icewind Dale II
            Icewind Dale II: Collector's Edition
            Ico
            iF-22 Raptor
            IGI 2: Covert Strike
            IGolf
            Ikaruga
            IL-2 Sturmovik
            IL-2 Sturmovik
            IL-2 Sturmovik: The Forgotten Battles
            IL-2 Sturmovik: The Forgotten Battles Expansion Pack (working title)
            Impact Racing
            Imperium Galactica
            Imperium Galactica 2: Alliances
            Impossible Creatures
            In Cold Blood
            In Cold Blood
            In Memoriam
            Incoming
            Incoming
            Incoming Forces
            Incredible Crisis
            Incredible Crisis
            Incredible Hulk, The
            Incredible Hulk: The Pantheon Saga
            Incredible Hulk: The Pantheon Saga
            Incubation: Battle Isle Phase Four
            Independence War 2: The Edge Of Chaos
            Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
            Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
            Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis
            Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
            Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
            Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
            Industry Giant
            Industry Giant 2
            Industry Giant II: 1980-2020
            IndyCar Series
            IndyCar Series
            IndyCar Series
            Infestation
            Infestation
            Inquisition
            Insane
            Inspector Gadget
            Inspector Gadget
            Inspector Gadget
            Inspector Gadget
            Inspector Gadget Racing
            Inspector Gadget: Mad Robots Invasion
            International Cricket Captain 2000
            International Cricket Captain 2000
            International Cricket Captain 2000
            International Cricket Captain 2001: The Ashes
            International Cricket Captain 2001: The Ashes
            International Cricket Captain 2002
            International Cricket Captain 2002
            International Cue Club
            International Cue Club
            International Karate 2000
            International Karate Advance
            International League Soccer
            International Moto X
            International Moto X
            International Rally Championship
            International Superstar Soccer
            International Superstar Soccer
            International Superstar Soccer
            International Superstar Soccer
            International Superstar Soccer 2000
            International Superstar Soccer 3
            International Superstar Soccer 3
            International Superstar Soccer 3
            International Superstar Soccer 64
            International Superstar Soccer 99
            International Superstar Soccer Pro
            International Superstar Soccer Pro '98
            International Superstar Soccer Pro '98
            International Track and Field
            International Track and Field - Summer Games
            International Track And Field 2
            Interplay Baseball 2000
            Interstate 76
            Interstate 76
            Interstate 82
            Invader
            Invictus
            Invictus
            Ipswich Town Club Manager
            Iridion 3D
            Iridion II
            Iron Aces 1942
            Iron Aces 2: Birds of Prey
            Iron Eagle Max
            Iron Soldier 3
            Ironman Off Road Racer
            Ironstorm: World War Zero
            Island Xtreme Stunts
            Island Xtreme Stunts
            Island Xtreme Stunts
            ISS 2
            ISS 2
            ISS 2
            ISS 2
            ISS Pro Evolution
            ISS Pro Evolution 2
            Italy 2000
            I-War
            J League Hyper Soccer
            Jack Nicklaus Golf 4
            Jack Orlando: A Cinematic Adventure
            Jackie Chan Adventures: Legend of the Dark Hand
            Jackie Chan Stuntmaster
            Jade Cocoon
            Jade Cocoon 2 : Story Of The Tamayamu
            Jagged Alliance 2
            Jagged Alliance 2: Gold Pack
            Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
            Jahangir Khan's World Championship Squash
            Jak And Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
            Jak II: Renegade
            James Bond: Agent Under Fire
            James Bond: Agent Under Fire
            James Bond: Agent Under Fire
            James Bond: The World is Not Enough and Tomorrow Never Dies Twin Pack
            James Clavell's Shogun
            Jane's Attack Squadron
            Janosh
            Jekyll and Hyde
            Jekyll and Hyde
            Jeremy McGrath Super Cross 2000
            Jeremy McGrath Super Cross 2000
            Jeremy McGrath Super Cross 2000
            Jeremy McGrath Super Cross 2000
            Jeremy McGrath Super Cross 2000
            Jeremy McGrath Super Cross 98
            Jeremy McGrath Supercross World
            Jeremy McGrath Supercross World
            Jersey Devil
            Jerusalem
            Jet Force Gemini
            Jet Ion GP
            Jet Pack
            Jet Racer
            Jet Rider 2
            Jet Set Radio
            Jet Set Radio Future
            Jet Ski Riders
            Jetfighter 4
            Jigsaw Madness
            Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius
            Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius
            Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius
            Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius
            Jimmy Neutron Jet Fusion
            Jimmy Neutron Jet Fusion
            Jimmy Neutron Jet Fusion
            Jimmy Neutron vs Jimmy Negatron
            Jimmy Neutron vs Jimmy Negatron
            Jimmy White's 2: Cueball
            Jimmy White's 2: Cueball
            Jimmy White's 2: Cueball
            Jimmy White's 2: Cueball
            Jimmy White's Cueball
            Jimmy White's Cueball World
            Jimmy White's Snooker
            Jinni Zeala Pinball
            Jinx
            Jinx
            Job Factory
            Joint Strike Fighter
            Joint Strike Fighter
            Jonah Lomu Rugby
            Jonny Moseley Mad Trix
            Jonny Moseley Mad Trix
            Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of TIme
            Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death
            Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death
            Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death
            Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death
            Jumbo 747-400 Special Edition
            Junior Scrabble
            Junior Sports Football
            Junk TV
            Jurassic Park III Dino Attack
            Jurassic Park III Scan Command
            Jurassic Park III: Park Builder
            Jurassic Park III: The DNA Factor
            Jurassic Park: Dino Defender
            Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis
            Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis
            Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis
            Justice League: Injustice for All
            Juventus Club Football
            Juventus Club Football
            K. Hawk: Survival Instinct
            K1 Grand Prix
            KA52 Team Alligator
            Kakuto Chojin
            Kao the Kangaroo
            Kao the Kangaroo
            Kao the Kangaroo
            Karaoke Stage
            Ka?Roo
            Kart Challenge
            Kartia
            Kasparov Chessmate
            Kawasaki Jet Ski Watercraft
            Kawasaki Jet Ski Watercraft
            Keep The Balance
            Keep The Balance
            Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
            Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
            Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
            Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
            Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
            Kengo
            Kessen
            Kessen II
            Kick Off 2
            Kick Off 2002
            Kick Off 98
            Kickboxing Knockout
            Kien
            Kileak The Blood
            Killer Loop
            Killer Loop
            Killer Tank
            King Of Bowling 2
            King of Fighters EX: Neo Blood
            King of the Road
            King Pin
            King Pin
            Kingdom Hearts
            Kingdom Under Fire
            King's Field IV
            King's Mahjongg
            King's Quest 8: Mask of Eternity
            Kingsley's Adventure
            KiPulKai: The Secret of the KiBoa
            Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
            Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
            Kirikou
            Kiss Pinball
            Kiss Pinball
            Kiss Psycho Circus-The Nightmare Child
            Kiss Psycho Circus-The Nightmare Child
            Kiss Psycho Circus-The Nightmare Child
            KKND
            Klax
            Klonoa
            Klonoa 2: Lunatea? Veil
            Klonoa Beach Volleyball
            Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
            Knight Rider
            Knight Rider
            Knockout Kings 2000
            Knockout Kings 2001
            Knockout Kings 2001
            Knockout Kings 2002
            Knockout Kings 2002
            Knockout Kings 2003
            Kohan: Battles of Ahriman
            Kohan: Immortal Sovereigns
            Konami Collection 1
            Konami Collectors Series: Arcade Classics
            Konami Winter Games
            Konung: Legends Of The North
            Korea: Forgotten Conflict
            Kotobuki Grand Prix
            Koudelka
            Krazy Ivan
            Krazy Racers
            Kula World
            Kung Fu Chaos
            Kuri Kuri Mix
            Kuru Kuru Kururin
            L1011 Tristar
            La Femme Nikita
            La Femme Nikita
            La Femme Nikita
            Lady Sia
            Lakemasters EX
            Lamborghini
            Land Before Time Big Water Adventure, The
            Land Before Time Racing Adventure, The
            Lander
            Landmaker
            Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
            Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
            Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Prophecy
            Largo Winch: Commando SAR
            Largo Winch: Empire Under Threat
            Largo Winch: Empire Under Threat
            Las Vegas Casino
            Laser Squad
            Last Bronx
            Last Express, The
            Laura? Happy Adventures
            Laura? Happy Adventures
            Law and Order II: Double or Nothing
            Law and Order: Dead on the Money
            Le Mans 24 Hours
            Le Mans 24 Hours
            Le Mans 24 Hours
            Le Mans 24 Hours
            Le Mans 24 Hours
            Leadfoot
            Learn & Play Biology: The Magic Potion
            Learn & Play Safari: Heroes of the Savannah
            Learn With Thomas The Tank Engine
            Learn With Thomas The Tank Engine
            Leeds United Club Football
            Leeds United Club Football
            Leeds United Club Manager
            Legacy of Kain
            Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
            Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
            Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
            Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
            Legacy of Kain: Defiance
            Legacy of Kain: Defiance
            Legacy of Kain: Defiance
            Legaia 2: Duel Saga
            Legend Of Dragoon
            Legend of Legaia
            Legend of Neverland
            Legend of the River King
            Legend Of The River King 2
            Legend of Zelda, The: Link's Awakening DX
            Legend of Zelda, The: Majora's Mask
            Legend of Zelda, The: Ocarina of Time
            Legend Of Zelda, The: Oracle Of Ages
            Legend Of Zelda, The: Oracle Of Seasons
            Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker
            Legends
            Legends of Might and Magic
            Legends Of Wrestling
            Legends Of Wrestling
            Legends Of Wrestling
            Legends of Wrestling II
            Legends of Wrestling II
            Legends of Wrestling II
            Legends of Wrestling II
            Legion
            Legion: Legend of Excalibur
            Lego Alpha Team
            Lego Alpha Team
            Lego Creator: Harry Potter
            Lego Creator: Knights' Kingdom
            Lego Drome Racers
            Lego Drome Racers
            Lego Drome Racers
            Lego Football Mania
            Lego Football Mania
            Lego Football Mania
            Lego Friends
            Lego Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
            Lego Island
            Lego Island 2
            Lego Island 2
            Lego Island 2
            Lego Island 2
            Lego Loco
            Lego Racers
            Lego Racers
            Lego Racers
            Lego Racers 2
            Lego Racers 2
            Lego Racers 2
            Lego Rock Raiders
            Lego Rock Raiders
            Lego Stunt Rally
            Lego Stunt Rally
            Legoland
            Lemmings
            Lemmings
            Lemmings 2
            Lemmings 3D
            Lemmings Paintball
            Lemmings Revolution
            Lethal Skies Elite Pilot: Team SW
            Let's Dance Europe Vol.1
            Liberation Day
            Liberogrande International
            Lilo and Stitch: Hawaiian Discovery
            Lilo and Stitch: Trouble in Paradise
            Lilo and Stitch: Trouble in Paradise
            Line Of Sight:Vietnam
            Links 2001
            Links 2001 Championship Edition
            Links 2001 Course Add On
            Links 2003
            Links 2004
            Links LS
            Links LS 2000
            Links LS 5-Course Library Volume 1
            Links LS 5-Course Library Volume 2
            Links LS 5-Course Library Volume 3
            Links LS 5-Course Library Volume 4
            Links LS Classic
            Links LS Classic
            Links LS Courses
            Lion King 2: Simba's Pride
            Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
            Little Monsters: Curious Calvin In The Treasure Of Bulstrode Castle
            Little Monsters: Curious Calvin In The Treasure Of Bulstrode Castle
            Little Monsters: Greedy Graham In Disaster At The Sweet Factory
            Little Monsters: Greedy Graham In Disaster At The Sweet Factory
            Little Monsters: Grown Up Gabby In Once Upon A Time
            Little Monsters: Know All Nancy In Dinosaur Trouble
            Little Monsters: Rude Roger In Monkey Bottoms
            Little Monsters: Ticklish Timmy In Wonderfun World
            Little Monsters:Perfect Prudence In The Perfect Present
            Little Monsters:Perfect Prudence In The Perfect Present
            Little Monsters:Silly Sydney In Another Silly Day
            Little Monsters:Silly Sydney In Another Silly Day
            Live Wire
            Liverpool Club Football
            Liverpool Club Football
            LMA Manager
            LMA Manager 2001
            LMA Manager 2002
            LMA Manager 2002
            LMA Manager 2003
            LMA Manager 2003
            LMA Manager 2003
            Lock & Load
            Lock On: Air Combat Simulation
            Lode Runner
            Lode Runner 3D
            London Racer
            London Racer
            London Racer
            London Racer 2
            London Racer 2
            London Racer 2
            London Racer: World Challenge
            London Racer: World Challenge
            Looney Tunes
            Looney Tunes Collector Martian Revenge
            Looney Tunes Duck Dodgers
            Looney Tunes Duck Dodgers
            Looney Tunes Racing
            Looney Tunes Racing
            Looney Tunes Space Race
            Looney Tunes Space Race
            Looney Tunes Taz Express
            Loons: The Fight For Fame
            Loose Cannon
            Lord Of The Jungle
            Lord of the Rings Interactive
            Lords of EverQuest
            Lords of Magic
            Lords of the Realm 2
            Lost Kingdoms
            Lost Kingdoms II
            Lost World: Jurassic Park
            Lotus Challenge
            Lotus Challenge
            Lucky Luke
            Lucky Luke: Wanted
            Lucky Luke: Western Fever
            Lucky Luke: Western Fever
            Luigi's Mansion
            Lula 3D
            M & M's: The Lost Formulas
            M&M? Minis Madness
            M&M's Shell Shocked
            M-1 Tank Platoon 2
            Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter
            Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter
            Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter
            Mad Dash Racing
            Mad Maestro!
            Madden NFL 2000
            Madden NFL 2000
            Madden NFL 2001
            Madden NFL 2001
            Madden NFL 2001
            Madden NFL 2001
            Madden NFL 2002
            Madden NFL 2002
            Madden NFL 2003
            Madden NFL 2003
            Madden NFL 2003
            Madden NFL 2003
            Madden NFL 2004
            Madden NFL 2004
            Madden NFL 2004
            Madden NFL 2004
            Mafia
            Mafia
            Mafia
            Mageslayer
            MagForce Racing
            Magic - The Gathering: BattleMage
            Magic - The Gathering: Spells of the Ancients
            Magic and Mayhem: Art of Magic
            Magic Carpet 2: The Netherworlds
            Magic: The Gathering - Battlegrounds
            Magic: The Gathering - Battlegrounds
            Magical Drop
            Magical Drop 3
            Magical Tetris Challenge
            Magical Tetris Challenge
            Magical Tetris Challenge
            Magix Music Maker
            Majesty
            Majesty
            Maken Shao: Demon Sword
            Maken X
            Malice
            M-Alien Paranoia
            Mall Tycoon
            Manchester City Club Manager
            Manchester United - The Double
            Manchester United Club Football
            Manchester United Club Football
            Manchester United Europe
            Manhunt
            Maniac Racers Advance
            Manic Karts
            Manic Miner
            Mankind
            Marathon 2: Durandal
            Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga
            Mario Golf
            Mario Golf
            Mario Kart 64
            Mario Kart Double Dash!!
            Mario Kart Super Circuit
            Mario Party
            Mario Party 2
            Mario Party 3
            Mario Party 4
            Mario Party 5
            Mario Tennis
            Mario Tennis
            Martian Alert
            Martian Gothic Unification
            Martian Gothic Unification
            Marvel Vs. Capcom
            Marvel Vs. Capcom
            Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
            Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
            Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
            Mary Kate and Ashley Crush Course
            Mary Kate and Ashley Crush Course
            Mary Kate and Ashley Crush Course
            Mary Kate And Ashley Pocket Planner
            Mary Kate and Ashley: Dance Party of the Century and Crush Course Double Pack
            Mary Kate And Ashley: Get A Clue
            Mary Kate and Ashley: Girls Night Out
            Mary Kate And Ashley: Magical Mystery Mall
            Mary Kate and Ashley: Sweet 16
            Mary Kate and Ashley: Sweet 16
            Mary Kate and Ashley: Sweet 16
            Mary Kate And Ashley: Winner's Circle
            Mary Kate And Ashley: Winner's Circle
            Mary King's Riding Star
            Mary King's Riding Star
            Mask Of Zorro
            Mask, The
            Mass Destruction
            Massive Assault
            Master of Atlantis: Poseidon
            Master Of Olympus: Zeus
            Master Of Olympus: Zeus
            Master of Orion 2: Battle at Antares
            Master of Orion 3
            Master Rallye
            Master Rallye
            Masters of the Elements
            Mat Hoffman? Pro BMX
            Mat Hoffman? Pro BMX
            Mat Hoffman? Pro BMX
            Mat Hoffman? Pro BMX
            Mat Hoffman? Pro BMX
            Mat Hoffman? Pro BMX
            Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2
            Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2
            Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2
            Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2
            Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 Twin Pack
            Matchbox CAT Construction Zone
            Matchbox Caterpillar Adventures in Time
            Matchbox Caterpillar Construction Zone 2:Gold Mining
            Matchbox Caterpillar Construction Zone 2:Gold Mining
            Matchbox Emergency Patrol
            Matchbox Emergency Patrol
            Matchbox Mission Bravo
            Matchbox Mission Bravo
            Matchbox: Cross Town Heroes
            Matchbox: Cross Town Heroes
            Matt Hayes' Fishing
            MAX
            Max 1 and 2
            Max Payne
            Max Payne
            Max Payne
            Max Payne
            Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
            Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
            Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
            Max Power Racing
            Max Steel
            Max Surfing 2000
            Maximo: Ghosts To Glory
            Maya The Bee: The Great Adventure
            MayDay
            McGrath Versus Pastrana Supercross
            MDK
            MDK 1 and 2
            MDK 2
            MDK 2
            MDK 2
            MDK 2 Armageddon
            Mech Collection
            Mech Collection
            Mech Commander 2
            Mech Platoon
            MechAs<br/><br/>(Message over 64 KB, truncated)
          • Larry Thomas
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 20, 2004
              At 04:18 PM 4/20/04 -0400, you wrote:
              >Thank you for the help thus far. I got to the point where the clip was
              >uploaded and every thing is ready to be run and when I clicked on the clip
              >it deletes my whole keyword list instead of just duplicates. Any ideas why?
              >
              >I have attached the keyword list I am working with. I was able to get the
              >sort feature to work to get ride of the doubles, but I wonder why the double
              >delete clip is not working.
              >
              >Thanks,
              >
              > _____
              >
              >Jaan Kanellis

              I have tested the clip on your list and it works for me. I cannot think of
              why it would delete your whole list. The command ^!InsertText will delete
              a selection if there is nothing following it but in my clip, there is a
              sort command with the selection included in it so it should just sort it.

              Try this version. I have removed the ^!InsertText command and it seems to
              work for me also on your list.