Re: [NTB] archives

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
      > messages yet)

      Now there is ;-)

      Regards ... Alec

      ---- Original Message ----
      From: "Julie" <jlg61@...>
      To: <notetab@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: 02 September, 2002 16:16
      Subject: Re: [NTB] archives
    • Jody
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2002
        Hi All,

        Using RegExp can I make it do Find:

        this AND this AND that, but in any order?
        All three have to be there.
        this AND that AND this

        I've tried
        (...)|(...)|(...)
        and
        (...)(...)(...)

        but neither do what I want.

        Happy Script'n!
        Jody Adair

        UnSubscribe, Options
        mailto:ntb-Scripts-UnSubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
        http://www.notetab.net
      • silvermoonwoman2001
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2002
          --- In ntb-scripts@y..., Jody <av1611@e...> wrote:
          > Hi All,
          >
          > Using RegExp can I make it do Find:
          >
          > this AND this AND that, but in any order?
          > All three have to be there.
          > this AND that AND this
          >
          > I've tried
          > and

          In Perl you can put && between patterns for logical AND matching, but
          I don't think that's considered part of the "regular expression."

          You can alternate all the variations, e.g.,

          (thisthisthat)|(thisthatthis) or if you know anything about the
          order, you might be able to do something like this: th.*at