Perl 5.8 vs. Notetab

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 6:51 PM
      I've just installed Perl 5.8 and immediately found its not as compatible with Notetab (Pro or Light) as 5.6.

      It looks like each time document data is sent from the Notetab to Perl 5.8, Perl receives an extra character at the end, a decimal character 26. Doesn't seem to matter if is sent with ^!RunPerl or with ^!RunScript.

      Has anyone else installed Perl 5.8 and done much with Notetab?