Use PERL to change case?

  • hugo_paulissen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 5:12 PM
      Alan, Sheri,

      I've been following your PERL-discussions lately (but not too close, -
      I could never see a good starting point or I just didn't see the
      need to explore these new horizons. It all appeared a little over my
      head).

      Alan, I must thank you for your prl_case_changer clip - I can use
      that as a good starting point. I installed ActiveState ActivePerl 5.6
      a couple of months ago, but never had the time to test it.

      Have to start reading the documentation...

      Hugo