Re: [NTS] xml template creation assistance needed with Ntb combination Album express

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2003
      this looks much like something I do and I can handle it assuming there is a
      file doll_tn.jpg, except as regards the item number ... where is it coming
      from?

      Is it numeric in sequence? If so, it would be fairly easy. Do you have a
      delimited file of items?

      doll|B0201
      ball|B0983

      or where is that number coming from?