xml template creation assistance needed with Ntb combination Album express

  • jenfairbanks <jenfairbanks@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2003
      Hi everyone,
      I am trying to create a template for xml data. Below
      is an example of what I am trying to generate:

      I would like to be able to select a grouping of jpgs then I would
      like the output to be as the xml below giving the name of the example
      doll on the thumbnail and the html file which I already can generate
      by a different template I have currently made.

      It would be good if it is possible to create an inventory number for
      that one product as well. I would like to have the single xml doc
      populate with about 100 of these inside a single xml file. If anyone
      is good enough to assist me with creating this template please email
      me at william@...

      Example XML I am trying to generate:
      <PRODUCT id="books_thumbs/doll_tn.jpg" url="books/doll.html"
      cat="ITEM B0201 To make an offer simply email me!"></PRODUCT>

      Best Regards, William