[ClipWriter] ClipWriter 2.8 is now available

  • RS by way of Jody
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2002
      Hi All,

      ClipWriter has been updated. It is a program that works directly
      with NoteTab's Clip code.

      Hi All,

      ClipWriter Pro 2.8 maintenance release is now available. The update is
      free for registered users.

      <http://ptools.home.att.net/ClipWriter/cw.htm>http://ptools.home.att.net/ClipWriter/cw<http://ptools.home.att.net/ClipWriter/cw.htm>.htm

      This update corrects a problem just detected occurring under particular
      conditions, introduces improved memory management, and friendlier shortkeys
      that allow you to have simple words like "I" and "is" without being
      replaced by the long spelled words for which they are used as abbreviations
      when manually corrected. The command reference, too, has been improved.

      *** It is recommended that all users upgrade to this latest version ***

      You can find a list of latest changes at:

      <http://ptools.home.att.net/ClipWriter/WhatsNew.htm>http://ptools<http://ptools.home.att.net/ClipWriter/WhatsNew.htm>.home.att.net/ClipWriter/WhatsNew.htm

      Registered users: If you change your email address, please remember to
      update your
      information using the form on the ClipWriter web site, so you can continue
      to receive update notifications.

      Best regards,

      Ramon C. Silvera

      Happy Script'n!