Re: [NTS] More PowerPro

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 15, 2002
      Do you have a job? 8^)

      This truly sounds interesting. Can you give the PowerPro address again so I
      can check it out? Thanks.

      Don

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 15, 2002
        Hi Don,

        I posted a picture of my updated tray menu (made with PowerPro) in
        our Photos area here:

        PowerPro is freeware, and can be downloaded here:

        http://www.windowspowerpro.com

      • Barrie J. Lax
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 15, 2002
          Sheri..

          I tried this from your last message and now again from this one and get
          'this page is not available' each time.

          Bar.

          > I posted a picture of my updated tray menu (made with PowerPro) in
          > our Photos area here:

          > PowerPro is freeware, and can be downloaded here:
          >
          > http://www.windowspowerpro.com

        • Julie
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 15, 2002
            Hi,

            >I tried this from your last message and now again from this one and get
            >'this page is not available' each time.

            You might not have been able to view the page because you were in moderated
            status until you posted this message. If you still can't view the page, you
            might need to log in with your Yahoo ID and password.

            Julie
          • Mike H
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 15, 2002
              Julie,

              I don't think I am in moderated status (might be though, on this list!) and
              I can't get sheri's picture either. When I try I get a "not available"
              error. If I was in a moderated status, wouldn't I get a 'not authorized'
              error instead of 'not available'?

              Of course I am now in a non-moderated status just by posting this, right?

              Mike Hopkins
              ironmike@...

              > >I tried this from your last message and now again from this one and get
              > >'this page is not available' each time.
              >
              > You might not have been able to view the page because you were in
              moderated
              > status until you posted this message. If you still can't view the page,
              you
              > might need to log in with your Yahoo ID and password.
              >
              > Julie

            • Mike H
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 16, 2002
                All:

                Well, I tried to access yahoo! Groups and was told by their 'bots that I
                wasn't a member, and that I never had been a member. I reregistered for
                about the fifteenth time this year and was told to open the confirmation
                email that had already been sent. When it arrived a minute or two later I
                was asked to verify my email address. I did and was asked to verify my email
                address. I did and was told to verify my email address. I did and was told
                to verify my email address. Then I was told I had better verify my email
                address cause yahoo had no record of my account or my email address. THEN, I
                tried the "My groups" page and found I was a member of a list group, using
                the very same email address Yahoo denied ever having had any record of.

                Sherri's picture is now a 'document can not be found' and I might -- or
                might not -- be a member of Yahoo! Groups where I may be asked to verify my
                email address.........

                Of course, I might or might not be in a moderated status on this group, too!

                HA! Grrr.... @&nn$%ch Yahoo!, ^*%$**#@!

                Mike Hopkins
                ironmike@...
                ....where I have one and only one email address.

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • h.paulissen@facburfdcw.unimaas.nl
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 16, 2002
                  If you try to reach the page from within Yahoo (sign in first), you can see
                  the page. Yahoo asks you to sign-in every x hours (configurable) if you want
                  to see a page that is intended for registered users only.

                  Hugo

                • Julie
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 16, 2002
                    Hi Mike,

                    >I don't think I am in moderated status (might be though, on this list!) and
                    >I can't get sheri's picture either. When I try I get a "not available"
                    >error. If I was in a moderated status, wouldn't I get a 'not authorized'
                    >error instead of 'not available'?
                    >
                    >Of course I am now in a non-moderated status just by posting this, right?

                    I just checked. You've previously posted to the list and have been out of
                    moderated status for a while. I had no problem going to the link she posted
                    to the Photos area. Maybe that part of Yahoo was temporarily down?

                    Julie
                  • loro
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 16, 2002
                      At 14:09 2002.10.16, Julie wrote:
                      > >I don't think I am in moderated status (might be though, on this list!) and
                      > >I can't get sheri's picture either. When I try I get a "not available"
                      > >error. If I was in a moderated status, wouldn't I get a 'not authorized'
                      > >error instead of 'not available'?
                      > >
                      > >Of course I am now in a non-moderated status just by posting this, right?

                      Well, this isn't. :>
                      http://w1.181.telia.com/~u18109800/ntb/

                      Lotta