598Re: [NTS] NT7Pro Toolbar: Adding A New Button ?

  • Harvey Savage
    May 13, 2014
      On 5/13/2014 1:14 PM, Harold Noffke noffkehw@... [ntb-scripts]
      wrote:

      > Hi.
      >

      > I’m from the Newbie group.
      >

      > Does anyone know how to add a new button to the NT7 Toolbar? I know
      how to do this in the Clipbars, but everything I’ve tried seems
      locked-out of the top-level Toolbar.

      > If it is not possible to add to the Toolbar, where may I post a
      Feature Request for this capability?

      > Kind regards,
      >
      > Retiredengineer1

      R•E•1

      Right-click the NTP toolbar, you'll be presented with a pop-up dialog
      showing enabled buttons and disabled buttons to be enabled.

      ¤• JD#.133 - ¤• SL.531/@3>4 - 14.05.13~17.49.24

      • Getting On Your Feet Requires Getting Off Your Butt.

      € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic