      From: ntb-scripts@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-scripts@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Don
      Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 18:23
      To: ntb-scripts@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NTS] Re: regular expression to find anything up to two spaces in a row ...

      Yes the two spaces are certain to occur :-)

      I am limited I supposed in my understanding so I didn't make the
      assumption you made. Now that you explain it like that I guess it makes
      sense. What I am trying to do is use two spaces as a delimiter in
      essence. I will actually be discarding the spaces as unnecessary in
      what I am doing.

      Off to look up (?= ) and see what it means.