512Re: [NTS] Re: regular expression to find anything up to two spaces in a row ...

  • Axel Berger
    Jun 20, 2011
      Eb wrote:
      > Move the quatifier outside of the class, Inside the class you're
      > just adding the "{2}" characters to the class.
      > ([^ ]{2})

      Nope. What you suggest equals "two instances of 'not space'". What Don
      wants is "anything but two spaces in row". Quite different.

      All your finds will have a length of exactly two and they can't include
      even a single space.

      There really is no single-step solution for this, but then, as long as
      clips is doing all the work and I don't have to, I really don't mind how
      many steps it takes.

      Axel
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic