      From: ntb-scripts@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-scripts@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of mhcycles
      Sent: 05 May, 2010 01:58 PM
      To: ntb-scripts@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NTS] Creating a Find and Replace Script or Macro in ntp

      Posting to the notetab list too as this doesn't require a script.

      Julie

      I need to create an easy way to process a ntp file and replace every period with a period hard
      return and line space. Being a total novice at such things I'm hoping someone can tell me how to do
      it. The end result that I want is each sentence on a separate line with a line space in between the
      lines.

      Thanks.