460Re: [Clip] Hope this is the correct board...Need help Please...

  • Eric Fookes
    Nov 19, 2009
      Hi Rudi,

      > Hopefully, you folks are less arrogant than Julian, and allow me to have a pro-active exchange¬°K

      Julian is not arrogant! He is following Fookes Software support
      policies. Here's a quote from our support page:

      "Please note that Fookes Software representatives cannot provide
      in-depth end-user training. We can assist you if you are having a
      technical problem, but we cannot teach you how to use the software, to
      create or modify templates, or to develop scripts and regular expression
      searches."

      Julian is an employee and receives a salary for his work in providing
      users FREE technical support. For reasons I'm sure you can understand,
      this free support cannot be unlimited. Otherwise we would have to charge
      for it or go out of business.

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic