450Re: [NTS] Search and replace Regular Expression

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Jul 18, 2009
      replace this
      ([a-z])\r\n([a-z])
      with this
      $1 $2

      Putting something in () means it is captured as a subpattern that can
      then be put back in the replace.

      [a-z] is a lowercase letter
      \r\n is a return character

      so you are looking for lower case letter followed by a return and then
      replacing it with the same lower case letter, a space, the same lower
      case letter

      You can do it with a clip or search and replace.