43Re: [NTS] Hotkeys for clips using Windows shortcuts

    Sep 10, 2002
      --- In ntb-scripts@y..., Jody <av1611@e...> wrote:
      > Hi Sheri,
      >
      > The only problem I have that I can see is I cannot get the Clip
      > to activate leaving NoteTab minimized unless I do so in the
      > shortcut. The problem I have with that is when I go to focus
      > NoteTab from the Taskbar it comes up in the Normal state - I
      > always run Maximized. I know it is not your problem Sheri, but
      > thought maybe you might have a solution. See, what I want to do
      > is turn on and off my PasteBack Library w/o having to go into
      > NoteTab and clicking on my On/Off Clips. It does what it is
      > suppose to, but I don't like the side effects. ;)

      Hi Jody,

      I think you can get what you're after by adding to the end of
      the "Turn On" and "Turn Off" clips:

      ^!MinimizeApp

      You might also want to consider doing something else than you do for
      Turn Off, because as it is (at least in Noteback), the Clipboard
      checking doesn't stop. If instead you used a hotkey to run a clip in
      a different library without OnClipboardChange, it would also disable
      your Pasteback, presumeably freeing up considerable resources.