425Re: [NTS] Changing CR & LF

    Jun 12, 2008
      On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 6:54 PM, Art Kocsis <artkns@...> wrote:

      > ;######### New, RegEx Clip. Takes a fraction of a second on even very large
      >
      > files
      > ^!StatusShow Running Single Space
      > ^!Toolbar Select All
      > ^!Keyboard ALT+M L T
      > ^!Replace "\R+" >> "^%NL%" ARSTW
      > ^!Jump Doc_Start

      Just a couple of comments Art:
      As always there are many ways to skin the cat, in Notetab clips. I usually
      use them is this order:

      - Native command (looking for a native command in Clip Help assists in
      learning others I may not have even realized exist)
      - Menu Command
      - Toolbar Command (actually I never use these - I think ALL Toolbar
      commands are available from menu.)
      - Keyboard Command - avoid like the plague - hard to figure out what they
      do, may require Waits to work correctly, (however they ARE necessary when
      trying to drive an external window from within Notetab)

      so:

      > ^!Toolbar Select All
      > ^!Keyboard ALT+M L T

      would be:

      > ^!select ALL
      > ; or optionally ^!Menu Edit/"Select All";
      > ^!Menu Modify/Lines/Trim Blanks"

      what say the rest of the regular contributors?
      --
      Regards ... Alec