42Re: [NTS] Hotkeys for clips using Windows shortcuts

  • Jody
    Sep 10, 2002
      Hi Sheri,

      The only problem I have that I can see is I cannot get the Clip
      to activate leaving NoteTab minimized unless I do so in the
      shortcut. The problem I have with that is when I go to focus
      NoteTab from the Taskbar it comes up in the Normal state - I
      always run Maximized. I know it is not your problem Sheri, but
      thought maybe you might have a solution. See, what I want to do
      is turn on and off my PasteBack Library w/o having to go into
      NoteTab and clicking on my On/Off Clips. It does what it is
      suppose to, but I don't like the side effects. ;)

      I suppose I could make another shortcut to switch to NoteTab in
      the Maximized state, but that is way too many things for this
      hillbilly to remember. <g>

      Happy Script'n!
      Jody Adair

      UnSubscribe, Options