      From: ntb-scripts@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-scripts@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of loro
      Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 3:47 PM
      To: ntb-scripts@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NTS] Changing CR & LF

      Don wrote:
      >Regex in 4.x just isn't up to snuff. Go get 5.x version of notetab.

      Can Notetab really distinguish between different line endings in an
      open doc, even with regex? If so, what are those mysterious extra
      bytes in the file size on the status bar when you save as Unix or Mac?

      Come to think of it, the easiest way to convert all line endings to
      CR/LF must be to resave the document as DOS/Windows, either manually
      or let the clip temporarily change the ini value. If you have the
      Save As Format set to something else than Windows to start with, that
      is. If you use Windows just resave.

      Lotta