39Re: [NTS] Hotkeys for clips using Windows shortcuts

  • Julie
    Sep 10, 2002

      Out of five hotkey clips I made, two of them didn't initially work. I
      have no clue why, there was no conflict with other shortcut keys,
      they obviously "took" according to properties, and I could click on
      them to execute.

      I decided to take them off the desktop and put them into a hotkey
      directory, and made a new hotkey toolbar on the taskbar. All of them
      worked fine as hotkeys then. I changed the icons to the customized
      icons I'd made for the clips and can toggle the toolbar on and off as
      needed :-).

      Julie
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic