380Re: Notetab 5.5 script timing differences from NTB4.95

  • Rob Springer
    Jan 15, 2008
      Thanks Sheri,

      I had been moving to these other commands you reference for any new
      scripts, it's just reworking the old ones I was working to avoid.

      How does the direct text entry on a line compare to the ^!Keyboard
      command? I'm referring to when you just direct enter text to be put in
      a document when the script runs. Is this the fastest way to put text
      in? It's definitely the easiest!

      Rob