372PCRE option persistence? (was Re: Dot matching newlines?? )

  • Rob Springer
    Nov 9, 2007
      Maybe I'm going crazy...

      Is there some sort of persistence to the setting of these modes?
      Specifically with using the std search/replace box.
      I'm occasionaly getting some weird behavior that could be due to being
      in the wrong mode, but I can't pin it down.

      It does seem that you can use the "unset" techniques on these options
      to be sure it is in the correct mode.

      Thanks,
      Rob