350Re: [NTS] Command Parameters to run NoteTab Prom NotePro.ini, clipbooks from USB key ?

  • Tuttle Grey
    Aug 12 9:10 AM
      On Sat, August 11, 2007 10:16 am, fw7oaks wrote:

      > --- "tuttle.grey" <tuttle@...> wrote:
      >
      > [snip]
      >
      >> I made a shortcut to NotePro.exe on the USB key, and edited the
      >> Properties of that shortcut to add the command parameter /USB like
      >> so:
      >>
      >> "E:\NoteTab Pro 5.3\NotePro.exe" /USB
      >
      > Try moving the end parenthesis thus:-
      >
      > "E:\NoteTab Pro 5.3\NotePro.exe /USB"

      Was that just a guess? Because that generates an error message:

      The name ... specified in the Target box is not valid. Make sure the path and
      filename are correct.

      It seems that those switches are not allowed between the quotation marks.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic