346Command Parameters to run NoteTab Prom NotePro.ini, clipbooks from USB key ?

  • tuttle.grey
    Aug 10, 2007
      I copied the NoteTab Pro 5.3 directories to a USB flash drive. I want
      to run NoteTab Pro from that drive, along with my preferences
      (NotePro.ini) and my modified clipbook libraries of HTML.clb and
      CSS1.clb.

      How to I do this? The help file says to use command parameter /USB, but
      I don't know where to put that. I made a shortcut to NotePro.exe on the
      USB key, and edited the Properties of that shortcut to add the command
      parameter /USB like so:

      "E:\NoteTab Pro 5.3\NotePro.exe" /USB

      It doesn't work. The application on the USB key launches, but any
      changes I make to clipbooks or to preferences (NoteTab.ini) then change
      those files on my main hard drive. That indicates to me that it is not
      accessing those files on the USB key.

      How and where do I use this command parameter to force everthing to be
      done on the USB drive?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic